5

"Oh fuck! You surprised me! Is that a squirrel on your shoulder?"

"Mhm,yes."

"I thought squirrels are all afraid of humans?"

"I thought so too but Hannie is different."

"Holy shit you even named it!??"

Minho stares at changbin blankly before nodding his head. He then offers Changbin a seat on the couch before went to make some drinks for them.

Changbin still has his eyes plastered on Hannie. Isn't it weird that the squirrel is not afraid of humans? He figures out that there must be something about that squirrel,or maybe it really doesn't afraid of humans. Minho returned with a tray of drinks and put it on the coffee table right in the middle of the living room,placed between the couch and the television.

They haven't seen each other for so long because Minho lives in the city and rarely visits his parents' house. Changbin lives there as Minho's parents' neighbour. They started to have a little talk, asking about how each other doing these days. The shorter boy doesn't seems to understand as of why the squirrel is so quiet and not bothering at all. It stays silent on Minho's shoulder. 'Does it understand what Minho hyung and I are talking about?'

Well,it seems to be like that. After a few hours of chatting, playing games and snacking,Hannie started to doze off,still on Minho's shoulder. It leans to the side before landing it's head against Minho's neck.

"Is your squirrel sleeping?"

"Oh,I guess yes. Lemme put Hannie back to it's blanket for a moment."

And Minho is out of Changbin's sight. He has something to ask Minho. Should he or not? What if Minho's mood changes? But he really needed to ask this. It's a must. He's so curious. Maybe Minho won't be mad. They're friends, remember? After a total of 6 minutes passed,Minho returns with no Hannie on his shoulder. Changbin knows that he already put Hannie to sleep.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"Can Hannie understands what're we talking about?"

"Funny that I thought the same thing too."

"Then don't you think it's weird?"

"I do. I'll bring Hannie to the vet tomorrow."

"I'll come with you."

-

A/N : Kinda forgot today is Friday. I haven't prepare anything to update and I did this in 10 minutes? Yah at least I can update now ;)