15

"So,how do we start this? I'm sorry but I've never been in a relationship. With a guy."

"But you told me you're gay?"

"Yes,I am. But I did it for a reason and I don't think I know you close enough to simply spill it to you."

"Then, let's be close!"

"Tell me any rules of what I can and can't do to you."

"Umm...you can do ANYTHING you want to me. And for can't. Promise me you'll never hurt my feelings."

"I promise, Sungie."

Jisung smiles widely before throwing his arms around Minho's neck, pulling the older close before burying his face at the crook of the other's neck. Hugging him tightly. Minho is already loving this type of skinship. He wraps his arms around Jisung's slim waist. Holding him securely as he returns the meaningful hug.

They pull from the hug. Minho caught Jisung starring right into his eyes. He can't stop but to think of how cute Jisung looks like this.

After gaining some courage, Minho bring his arms to Jisung's right chubby cheek. Without any hesitation,he closed the gap available between them. Jisung is not pulling away,instead,he leans in. It is their first kiss. First kiss is the most meaningful kiss ever. It wasn't messy at all. The kiss doesn't involve tongue and teeth. Just two lovers kissing each other gently and warmly.

"And that was my first kiss."

"You told me I can do anything I want to you. So,why not?"

Minho said and playfully smirks as Jisung turns red and hit the older's chest softly. They both laugh the awkward moments away. Deep inside they know, they're loving this already.

"You know that this isn't my house, right?"

"It's not?"

"Nope. I live in the city. I just came here to take a break from work. I'll bring you to my house soon."

"Oh? Sounds nice."

Minho nodded as he pulls Jisung's hand back to the bed. They chat a lot and also cuddles a lot. This is the first day of them being together as person and they're getting closer already.

"Hyung,do you know that I can change back to squirrel form?"

A/N : Filler chapter!! Also credits to njeneii for the new story cover