73

"Yah, Sung. It's almost night time, where the hell is your boyfriend?"

"I don't know, Lix. Maybe he's working overtime today."

Felix raises his right eyebrow, staring into Jisung's soul. The squirrel hybrid chuckles as he slaps Felix's face away, resulting Jeongin to burst into a big laughter. Felix screams in his high pitched voice which leads to them having a pillow fight in the guest room.

In the middle of smacking each other's faces using pillows, Jisung's phone rang. The hybrid sprints to pick the call which has Hyunjin's name on the screen display.

"Hey, hyung."

"Jisung, something got up and Minho is now not in town."

"Not in town?? He left me alone here??"

"Technically not alone because you have Felix and Jeongin with you. But, it's okay. He won't be long, I guess."

"Are you with him?"

"Yes, I am. I'll make sure he'll settle his issues here as soon as possible so that he could get to you faster. Please, take care of my Innie, yea? If there's any emergency, call Changbin. I gotta go now, bye."

And Hyunjin hung up the call, allowing Jisung to explain what happened to his and Jeongin's boyfriend. Since there's no professional chef in the house, Felix ordered for a pizza delivery. It's not like they're starving, just need to fill their stomachs with something. They could just boil some instant ramen or eat some biscuits if they're still hungry.

Without being under adults' vision, the hybrids get to do whatever they want for the rest of the night. They're having a sleepover together for the first time and it's a waste if they didn't do anything to fill the happy hours.

They did a lot, from watching cartoons to trying each one of Jisung's plaid skirts. Taking pictures is a must do thing. After getting themselves tired, they tucked in a same bed, getting ready to sleep. Jisung is sad because he didn't get to cuddle with his mate but as long as his hybrid friends are with him, he won't be lonely.

"You know, Jisung hyung, I saw an old dusty picture frame in the store at my house when I was searching for a broom."

"Huh? Who's in the photo, Jeongin?"

"It's three teenagers. I'm not really sure but I think there's Hyunjinnie hyung, Changbin hyung, Minho hyung and Chan hyung in it. And there's a girl too."

"Oh? Could it be Naeun?"

"I don't know. But I think that's her. Do you think Hyunjinnie, Minho, Changbin, Chan hyung and Naeun know each other since they were little?"

"We never know. We gotta ask them about it. Sooner or later, we'll know what's going on between them. For now, we'll just have to wait."

After sharing their deep thoughts, all three Jisung, Felix and Jeongin fell into a deep slumber while being all cuddle up into each other's arms.

~

"Mum, I'm here."

"Come in, Min. You have a lot of explaining to do. Did you brought your little boyfriend along?"

"H-how did you find out about Jisung??"

Mrs. Lee chuckles as he looks at his son entering her house. Minho's got puzzled as he saw Hyunjin and Chan inside, sitting while having their eyes glued on the floor tiles.

"Now, my son, are you really gay?"

-

A/N : 4 minutes before Christmas :)