46

They pulls out with a string of saliva still connected. Jisung blushed hard, making Minho pinch his redden cheeks. The older smiles warmly and pats Jisung's head softly.

"You're cute when you're jealous."

"Ehem, excuse me?"

"Okay, fine. You're always cute."

"That's not what I mean. Hyung, who's that ugly woman who has problems with keeping her boobs in? Is it some sort of disease, mental illness or health problems?"

"Oh, right. This is Miss Chou Jookyul. And she's, uhm, well she doesn't has any important role in the company. Just an ordinary worker."

Jookyul gasped loudly as she stomps her way out of Minho's office. Jisung smiles in satisfaction but still angry at her for the obvious reason.

"Is it okay if I curse?"

"Fine with me. Go on."

"LISTEN TO ME BITCH, I'LL FUCKING SLAY THAT SLUT'S ASS OF YOURS UNTIL YOU HOE HAVE NO SHITTY VOLUME LEFT, WHORE!!"

"Whoa-"

After letting out the anger by cursing, Jisung smiles brightly as he skips joyfully to embrace Minho tight. Everything that Minho said earlier means so much to him. He feels happy. He's very happy to be exact. The hybrid knows that he's the luckiest hybrid in the world for having Minho as his mate.

Minho returns the hug with his left arm meanwhile his right arm is ruffling the younger's hair. He just doesn't expect that his little baby with giant cheekies can curse like that. It's shocking but maybe normal.

He remembers the first time Jisung shifted into his human form in front of him back at his parents' house. He did curse and obviously shows a bratty sub behaviour.

But after being with the younger for a longer time, the bratty side of him disappeared. There's just a soft, cute baby squirrel left.

"Hyung, can you tell me where the restroom is?"

"Let me bring you there."

"No need. I can go by myself. Just tell me the way."

"Use the same path here and walk straight until you reach the end of it, then you'll see a restroom's sign board showing you to take the left path. Just don't beat Jookyul, sweetie. I'll come over if you take too long."

"Alright, hyung."