11

Some moments had passed,Minho is accompanying Chan to the front door. They had a great time together after such a long time. Minho hugged and waved Chan goodbye as the orange haired boy disappeared into his car. He waved his hand a few times as Chan drove away from his house.

Minho went back into his parents' house, locking the door as always. He threw himself on the bed as soon as he reached the bedroom. The moment when Chan asked will he be okay without Hannie is replaying in his head automatically which annoys him. Minho scoffed before grabbing a pillow to put above his face.

~flashback scene >_<~

"Do you think you'll be okay when you have to let him go?"

"I d-don't know. Maybe?"

"Then why do you seem hesitating? You stuttered."

"Look. I do love Hannie very much but he needs freedom as well. If I still keep him just because I love him, doesn't that means I'm selfish?"

Minho yelped as he felt nails digging his skin. Not that hard, don't worry. And it was Hannie. The squirrel gave him a 'don't say that' look. The little creature held onto Minho's shirt tighter.

"I don't think he wants to leave you."

"Nonsense! He's a squirrel. He barely understand anything."

"Hmm,his stares tells the other way."

Minho gave a puzzled look. Completely didn't get what does Chan means by that. The older chuckles before wrapping his arm around Minho's shoulder to hold the younger and patting Hannie's head at the same time.

"Trust me,Minho. He likes you as much as you like him."

~end of flashback °_°~

Minho sighs heavily. He changes his position on the bed to a much comfortable one. Leaning sideways. And that is when he sees Hannie climbing the night stand.

'For an injured squirrel,you really do move your leg a lot.'

The human thought as he lifted Hannie to put him right by his side. The day is getting late and Minho decided that it was a good time to sleep. His eyelids feel so heavy afterall. He pulls Hannie closer to him which the squirrel obeys. With just the sound of the clock ticking,Minho dozed off to the Dreamland.

A/N : well,uhm nobody says no for a triple update sooo

Btw,,,

Jinnie third wheeling lmao