23

"Hyung, please I'm so sorry!"

"For what?"

"You bitch! I thought you're crying!!"

"Lee Minho crying? Ask anyone if they ever saw me crying in my adult life. What made you think of that, sweetie?"

"I don't know. I just think so because you're hugging your knees with your head resting on them. How can I know you're not crying?"

"Well,I feel asleep while waiting for you to come out."

"You....waited?"

"Of course, sweetheart. Only to know that you're acting all that time."

Jisung can't help but to let a frown pasted on his face. He did feel bad. But Minho told him that it's nothing and he would wait even for 1 whole year for the younger. This obviously made Jisung blushed for the nth time just in that morning.

After a good session of apologising,sweet talking, blushing,teasing and cuddling,they finally started to pack Minho's belongings.

They really gonna go to Minho's house tomorrow. Jisung, being the clumsy squirrel he is,keep hurting himself. Funny how he got his index finger stucks in the zipper of Minho's luggage.

Minho needs to help him get the younger's finger out from the zipper. Only to know that the next thing that caught in the zipper is Jisung's fluffy squirrel tail. The younger wanted to scream so bad but he can't, knowing that Minho's parents are still inside the house. The hybrid eat his fist to muffles the scream he's letting out.

The older is struggling to help the younger, silently trying his best not to laugh. The time taken to release Jisung's tail from the now very dangerous zipper is 25 minutes. To avoid further injury,Minho told the hybrid to just sit and watch from his side,which is away from the luggage and it's legendary zipper.

"Alright all done. How's your tail and finger?"

Minho put the luggages at the corner of his room, making sure that Jisung won't be too close with it. After placing all his stuff, luggages and other belongings at the specific spot,he went to cuddle Jisung. Resting his head on the younger's lap.

"My finger is okay,but my tail is still hurt. That zipper is evil."

Jisung pouted, pointing at the luggage which caught his fluffy brown tail. Minho cooed at the younger's cuteness before gently caress the hybrid's tail. It's very soft. The older can't help but to play with it. Running his small fingers over the soft fur.

"Hyung,it tickles."

A/N : Weee double update!! Just want to let you know that I'm happy that you're reading this and I can be much happier if you could tell me how do you like this story so far? Author-reader communication is important (•̀ᴗ•́)و

I'm sure your respond can help me improve this story ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎