36

"I'm sleepy. Let me just take a quick nap."

"Okay, hyung. I'll join you."

Minho smiles with his eyes closed while his arms tighten around Jisung's waist to keep him close. Before Minho even manage to sleep, Jisung asked him a question.

"Now that we're mated,do you know what you have to do?"

"Keeping you company and be your safe place?"

"Other than that."

"Take care of you?"

"Other?'"

"I don't know much. Tell me, sweetie."

"You know, hyung. Actually uhm. The season is near. I'm so sorry."

"Huh? What season?"

"You should try look for it yourself. I'm just gonna warn you that it's gonna be really painful for me. As someone who's mated with a hybrid, I think you should learn more about me."

Minho nodded and replied with an "I will" before leaning close to Jisung's face to land a quick peck on the younger's lips. Jisung blushed but luckily Minho has already fall asleep and didn't see him turning into a human sized tomato. Jisung stares at the older's perfect face features up close and slowly dozzing off to a slumber.

✯☆✯☆✯☆

Minho groans as he wake up due to the loud ringtone coming from his phone. His rapid movement caused Jisung to wake up as well.

"Hello?"

"LEE FUCKING MINHO! YOU WENT BACK TO THE CITY WITHOUT TELLING ME FIRST!? SERIOUSLY!!???"

"Whoa,Chan hyung. Calm down."

"Ohoh,let me rip your face from your fucking ass head and let's see if you can calm down from that!"

"Sheesh,hyung. I'm sorry. I forgot."

"You little bread stick! Now that you and Binnie had went back to the city, here I am. Alone."

"Binnie had went back to the city!? He didn't tell me! Oh my god,I really gonna make that rotten orange suffer! By the way, hyung. You can always come to the city. My house can fit the three of us."

"Wait what? Three!? Who's the other one?? Lee Minho, answer me!"

"Oop bye!"

And with that,Minho hung up the call. Jisung look at him with curiosity fills his eyes and Minho laughs while telling the hybrid the whole story of what happened. Jisung chuckles but actually is very embarrassed deep inside knowing that the older accidentally exposed him. But he's not complaining tho.