40

Without the two realisation, Changbin and Felix had been keeping their eyes on both Minho and Jisung for quite awhile. Changbin clears his throat to get their attention as he lands his eyes on Minho on purpose. Minho give him back the "what?" look and the shortest boy there just scoffed at him.

"First, hyung it's important for you to give Jisung lots of affection since the lack of it can cause him to start disobey and ignore you. I don't know why but apparently hybrids need affection and attention."

After Changbin clears his point,Minho nodded and turns his sight so that he's looking at Jisung. He pats his lap as a signal for the squirrel hybrid to sit it. Jisung didn't complain,his frown changes to a happy face. The hybrid skips cheerfully making his way to Minho. Changbin and Felix exchange glances before they both smile at the new couple.

"Alright. Now second, hyung do you know that Jisung has heat?"

Right after the answer came out from Changbin's mouth, Jisung feels his cheeks turning hot. His whole face and ears turns red. Before Minho even manage to look at him, Jisung turns away to avoid the older's look on him. Minho raised his right eyebrow at the younger's sudden weird behaviour. He hesitantly face Changbin again as he answers him.

"I know."

Jisung feels like he's gonna explode. 'Hyung knows!? How the hell did he know? Did he really do research on me when I told him to?' the squirrel hybrid thought.

"Since you know, then good for you. Jisung's heat hasn't arrives yet as how Felix told me. So,umm, do you know what to do when it arrives?"

Jisung bet Minho doesn't know anything nor what to do. It's kinda impossible for a beginner like Minho to know everything that quick. Especially about his heat. The hybrid lets out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. His mind soothe him by telling that maybe Minho don't know.

"I know what to do."

And that's it. Jisung swore he wants the soil to eat him whole right away. But sadly, that didn't happen so he needs to go through the embarrassment. Minho cooes looking at the younger whose frozed for a long time. The older chuckles lightly as he tighten his hold around Jisung's waist. He leans in close to Jisung's ear to whisper something.

"You don't have to be shy around me,Sung. Because in the end, I'm the one who'll take care of you. Forever."

And that helps. Jisung feels calm hearing it. He threw his arms around Minho's neck and pulls him into a hug which the older willingly returns back.

Changbin and Felix don't want to ruin the moment. Afterall, they're done talking to them. Felix kissed Changbin's left cheek and the other pinches his waist playfully which obviously tickles Felix.

"They look happy."

"Because they are."

-

A/N : Changbin and Felix sounded like a proud mom for no reason

Also...lemme drop these here

lemme drop these here