30

The cooking class by Minho is the best. Jisung will definitely learn more from the older. They had done with the dish. Minho prepared the fried rice on two plates for Jisung and him.

"You know, there's only us in here. You can let out your tail if you want to."

After hearing that,then it's a cue for Jisung to do so. He admits that it's really uncomfortable to wrap the big tail around his body the whole time.

The hybrid wasted no time unwrapping his tail before wiggling it softly. Minho smiles starring at the younger's features. He's cute no doubt. Jisung also took off his beanie due to the uncomfy feeling.

Minho sets the table before telling Jisung to have a seat. Jisung spoon some rice and bring it into his mouth. The taste got the hybrid's ears perked up. Even though he's in a human form,the full cheeks can't hide the fact that he's still a squirrel.

"IT's WeEwEe GuD-"

"Swallow your food first before you talk, sweetie."

"It's really good!"

"I'm glad you like it. Also we're going out later."

"Huh? Where are we going?"

"To the mall. We need to buy you some clothes. You need a phone too."

"What's a phone?"

Minho chuckles as he explained what is a phone and the usage of it to the younger. Jisung nodded at every single words coming out from Minho's mouth. 'Phone sounds awesome' he silently thought.

✯☆✯☆✯☆

"Where am I sleeping, hyung?"

"Hmm,I have 7 rooms. Which do you prefer?"

"This is your house, you're the one who needs to choose for me."

"I prefer you to sleep with me."

Jisung immediately turns into a tomato. A ripe one. Minho smirks a little as he ran his arm around Jisung's tiny waist.

He's not kidding about that and the hybrid knows that he means it. The older held onto the younger as he brings Jisung to his room.

The hybrid's eyes wandering around the big room. The bed sheets are dark purple in colour. The whole room are grey and white. There's fairy lights hanging around a desk on the side of the bed. The windows are also big and shows the busy outside world.

A set of television is at the front of the king sized bed. There's aircond and heater too.
Jisung just sighs at the older's richness. Sighs in a good way because he's still wondering what else might surprise him in the big house.

Minho intertwined their fingers together as he made way to his bed with Jisung trailing after him since their hands are together.

"We're going out in 3 hours. Have some rest first."

"I really am gonna sleep here? With you?"

"You don't want to?"

"What!?? I would love to be with you 24/7! What do you mean don't want to?"

"Aww,cutie. Now let's sleep okay? Take some nap."

And with that,both of them drifted to a nap. Hands around each other which technically means they're cuddling.

-

A/N : Sighs, I'm a bit late, sorry. Anyways, here's your update ♡´・ᴗ・'♡