2

Minho grabs the first aid kit from his mother's hand. He opens the box carefully before taking out the medication oil from it. Minho put a few drops of the oil onto a soft cotton wool and apply it on the squirrel's injured leg. Somehow,the oil does stings a bit. Receiving a squeak from the little creature.

"Hold it a little,yea? I'll help you,okay?"

Minho continues to gently press the cotton onto the injured area. After a while,he finally wraps the bandages around the squirrel's ankle.

"All done! Well,looks like you're stuck with me for some days. I'll free you once your ankle completely heal."

The blonde haired said to the little creature. Not sure if it understands him or not. Minho smiles to it as he went to grab a small comfy towel for the squirrel to rest in. The little squirrel doesn't seems to scared of Minho at all. Weirdly,it looks like it... understand? The human sat beside the squirrel. Watching it closely.

The squirrel is so chubby. It's tail is so fluffy. The way it's ears twitch cutely leave Minho in all cooing mess. Can't deny,the squirrel really is cute. Minho brave himself to pat the small creature. As soon as his fingers made contact with the squirrel's fur,the little animal flinched a bit before leaning into Minho's touch which the human is surprised to.

"You're so cute, little fella. I'm naming you Hannie."

-

A/N Notes : Even shorter chapter lol... Promise it will be longer later on :P