59

"Does that means she's Minho hyung's ex-girlfriend?"

Jeongin tilted his head to the side, looking at Jisung curiously. The squirrel hybrid has his right palm on his chest. This is too much secret to be learn in a day.

"I'm not sure. But hyung told me before that he's gay. And- I just remembered this! When I was still in my squirrel form, Chan hyung told him to keep me but he insisted and responded that he don't want to be selfish again. What does he means by that?"

Felix scratches his ears, he has no idea what's happening right now but one thing for sure, he's gonna help his best friend to solve this problem. On the other hand, Jisung himself didn't know what does he feels about this. A dress and a frame which has Minho and Naeun on it. So, they're a thing before? Minho lied to him saying that he's gay?

"Hyung, you're spacing out."

"Ah, sorry Jeongin. I- I don't know what to do anymore."

Felix and Jeongin immediately went to hug Jisung tightly, rubbing his back, patting his head and keep reassuring that everything will be fine, that Minho and him will live a happy life together again. The squirrel hybrid is already bursting into tears while tugging onto his friends. He never been into any relationship before, he doesn't expect heartbreak to hurt this bad.

"I think we should get out from here, guys. I heard the beeping sounds. Someone is home. Wether Minho, Chan, Changbin or Hyunjin."

Felix informed and they rushes to switch off the lights and locked the door again before casually went to the living room. Jisung's puffy eyes aren't a problem since everyone expected him to be sad in this kind of situation.

"Hyun-"

"Hi!"

"Who are you? What're you doing here? How do you know the passcode?"

"Calm down. Hyunjin sent me to look for you guys."

The hybrids immediately remember that they don't have anything on head to cover their ears and their tails are wagging freely too. They panicked and Felix immediately think of something.

"Uh, okay. Don't mind us cosplaying."

"I know you guys are hybrids."

"WHO ARE YOU!?"

"Kim Seungmin. Nice to meet you."

-

A/N : Yeayyy 승멍멍 made an appearance!