18

Minho rushes downstairs straight away speed walk to the door.

"Hello, sweetie."

"M-mum??? I thought you and dad are away for 3 months?"

"Yes,it should be."

"Should?"

"Let's just say an emergency occurred and the meeting was cancelled."

"But where's dad?"

"He's in the car. He said he needed to call someone and he'll come in later."

Minho nodded as he let his mum inside. But then he remembers something. Or someone. 'Ow fuck, Jisung!'. Minho ran upstairs and locked himself in the room. Earning a confused look from Jisung.

"What happened?"

"My parents are home."

"Holy shit!"

"Yea,keep quiet."

Jisung nodded as he hide himself under the cover. Panicking over something he don't know what. Minho told the younger to lock the door when he head downstairs and only open it when he heard the older's voice. Jisung responded with an "okay." before the older went outside. Jisung immediately locked the door and went back to Minho's bed. Now what will he do?
The house is kinda big and whenever someone talks, it'll be echoing inside the house. Jisung can hear the conversation downstairs. Not that clear,but he still can hear it.

"Mum?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I feel like going back home."

"Why? You don't like it here?"

Jisung continue eavesdropping over the conversation. 'So,Minho is going back home?' he thought.

"No,mum. I like it here but I've been away from work for too long. I need to check on my company."