43

After a good 20 minutes of struggling and suffering, Minho finally succeeded in drying Jisung's tail. The younger is still pouting and Minho kissed his cheek to coax him. After keeping the hair dryer back in the drawer, Minho brings out Jisung's outfit from the closet that he prepared last night.

"Wear this."

"I- "

"What?"

"I don't know how."

"Let me help you."

Minho peels the clothes from the hanger. He helped Jisung to button the office blouse. And as for the slacks, Jisung handled it himself. It's not hard to wear the outfit and Minho made sure that Jisung is comfortable in it. For the last touch, the taller male use some hair gel and hair spray to get Jisung's hair done neatly.

To suite it well, Minho picked a beanie that go through the blouse's colour smoothly. And as always, Jisung's tail is wrapped around his waist inside of the oversized long baby blue blouse.

"Done!"

"I look cool! I would fall for myself."

"I've already fell for you,Sung. Now let's get going. Oh,wait. Let me grab my laptop."

"There's no laptop nor computers at your office?"

"No,silly. This laptop is for my personal usage."

"Oh-"

"Alright, let's go."

And with that,both Minho and Jisung make their way to the company after locking the door. The company building is not that far but to avoid any boredom from happening, the couple chat and joke in their way there. Jisung also learn something from Minho about the company. He learns that his mate is the CEO of the LK Entertainment. The company does dancing and choreographing. But one thing Minho didn't tell Jisung is that he can dance and he's one of the company's choreographers. He wants Jisung to see it for himself.

They arrived in about 25 minutes and parked the car in the basement parking lot since it's the VIP parking site.
Jisung jumped off the car and Minho held his hand tightly. They went inside an elevator and went straight to the 25th floor if the building.

"Hey, Min hyung!"

"Ahh, you surprised me!"

"Well I'm sorry? By the way, who's that squirrel looking guy you have there?"

"This is my boyfriend, Han Jisung. And Sung, this is my personal assistant, Hwang Hyunjin."

-

A/N : one more update requested by StressedStan