72

A week had passed. Jisung is completely healed by the time all thanks to all his friends who kept him company and happy, also strict Minho. Of course, without Minho, Jisung might be worse by now since we all can expect how will he take care of himself. If you're thinking about unhealthy diet and active movements, yeah you're right. Give yourself a round of applause.

"Sung, wake up. Sungie."

The squirrel hybrid male woke up feeling all drousy. He rubs both of his eyes and stretches his limbs. Minho chuckles whilst observing his ball of sunshine. Jisung open his lazy eyes to look at his mate, already in his work suit. His eyes widen realising something isn't right.

"Hyung, where are you going?"

"To the office, my dear."

"But, you should be staying at home with me as always, right???"

"Sungie, you're all better now. I need to go to work, sweetie."

Jisung gasped before a long pout started to form. He's enjoying the company he gets for the whole week but now he had no other choice left other than staying at home alone without his boyfriend. Minho smiles softly as he cups the squirrel hybrid boy's face with both of his hands.

"Don't be sad, babe. I won't leave you alone at home, at least for now. And that's why I asked Felix to keep you company here. Oh and here comes the fun one. Felix is bringing Jeongin along! Now, how's that?"

Jisung did realized that Minho is treating him like a baby. But he's not complaining tho. It just shows how soft Minho is for him because yea, have you seen Minho treating Hyunjin like this? If yes, then maybe you're dreaming. Wake up, Hun.

Jisung smiles brightly and gave Minho a big hug, snuggling his face in the crook of Minho's neck. Soon, the doorbell rang signalling Felix and Jeongin had arrived.

Minho went downstairs to greet them while Jisung waited from inside his and Minho's shared bedroom. The cat and fennec fox hybrid sprint all the way towards Jisung, making the squirrel hybrid waggles his tail in excitement.

"Yah, Sung!! Let's have a lot of fun for today!!"

Felix screams joyfully with Jeongin nodded rapidly, big smile plastered on his face. Minho shooks his head with his fingers gently massaging his temple, hoping the trio won't destroy his house. After giving Jisung a warm hug and a kiss, Minho left to his workplace. Giving Felix and Jeongin his trust to take good care of his Jisung.

~

"Good morning, hyung."

"Morning, Seungmin. Have you seen Hyunjin?"

"Uh, no. I don't think I saw him."

"That's weird. He's never late for work."

Minho fishes out his phone out of his back pocket to dial his personal assistant's number. It's ringing but strangely nobody picks up. Minho tries to call him again only to be picked by a familiar high pitched voice. The male took a deep breath before answering the woman on the line.

"Hi, mum."

-

A/N : Even though I'm back, I might not be very active. But I'll still update cuz I miss y'all ;-;  maybe I'll take a while to publish the next chapter after this one
ㅠ_ㅠ ♡︎.