76

The night has come, the second night without Jisung. Minho groans while stretching his limbs from sitting on his bed for too long. He puts his phone aside as he got up to walk downstairs. The first sight he saw truly annoys him. It's his mum giggling and chuckling whilst having a talk with Naeun. Yes, that bitch is still there since the morning.

Mrs. Lee notices Minho and calls for him to join them which obviously got rejected by his son. Minho openly rolls his eyes in front of his mum before leaving to have a glass of water from the kitchen. He can't really hear what his mum and Naeun are talking about clearly but he's sure they're talking about the arranged marriage...like that would happen anyway.

Mrs. Lee for sure doesn't like how Minho behaves. She really wants Minho and Naeun to have a strong connection. She wants them to start bonding and getting closer, and so, she made the worst decision ever. As Minho is on his way back to his room, Mrs. Lee sternly calls him again.

"Listen here, Min. Naeun will be spending her night here with us in this house."

"Okay, and? Not my problem."

"She'll stay with you, in your room."

"No way! Mum, we're not married yet! I won't let some girl stepping a foot in my room! Especially that one!"

Minho points towards Naeun, making the female put her hand on her chest, showing how offended she is. Mrs. Lee looks madly at her son. Continue to scold him until the male eventually gives in cuz he's too tired to argue with an old woman. Little that Mrs. Lee knows, he definitely won't let Naeun get close to him even for a meter gap. (A/N : Mrs. Lee know HAHAHAHH)

Minho climbs the stairs with the girl he hates the most following from his back, a small grin can't leave her face. After opening the door, Naeun gets in, looking around the room since it's her first time in there. To say that she's not excited and exploding inside, well that's stupid. She's literally in the same room with the person she's obsessed with.

Naeun tries to make her move, getting closer to Minho. The male makes a disgusted face as he moved himself so that he's far 4 meters away from Naeun.

"Why do you hate me so much, Min?"

"First, don't call me that, it's disgusting. Second, because I hate you."

"I can change that. I can make you love me, just like how I love you."

"Ew, can you please shut the fuck up? The more you speak, the more annoyed I got."

Naeun scoffs before unzipping an average sized beg she brought along that contains her comfortable clothes to wear to sleep. She got out her soft pink oversized shirt and white baggy pajama pants. As she was trying to pull off her top, Minho immediately stood up in front of her, making she stopped with what she's doing.

"Bathroom is that way. Don't change in front of me. I'm not interested in your boobs."

The way Minho said that straightforwardly really shooks her. It's not because Minho guessed it wrong, it's because he was right. Naeun really tried to seduce Minho by showing some skins. Which doesn't work. She glares at Minho before stomping her way to the bathroom. After the bathroom's door slammed closed, Minho smiles in victory.

"You really think I'd fall for you? How funny."

~

The night is getting darker, crickets are getting louder, signalling it's time to sleep. Even though Minho's bed is queen sized, he definitely won't let Naeun joins him. He gave the female a pillow and a blanket, technically throwing them, not giving. Naeun frowns as she picks the items, making herself comfortable on the floor.

As they were trying to sleep, Minho's phone goes off, ringing loudly with Changbin's display name on it. It's a video call and Minho for sure turning on the lights so that the surrounding is bright, lights blinding the eyes of the girl on the floor but he don't gives a flying fuck. Finger automatically accept the video call.

"Hey, hyung!"

"Seungmin?? What are you doing there and why are you using Changbin's phone?"

"They invited me here also Changbin is outside buying snacks for our sleepover party. He left his phone and I know his password. Who the hell used 'Lee Felix' as password??"

"This late!? Let him be, Seungmin. Gosh, I hope my house can withstand you guys and won't collapse until I get home. How's my Sungie?"

The name. Just by mentioning that one specific name makes Naeun's ears all focus on their chat through the phone.

"He's good. Yah, Sung! Look who's on the phone!"

And the phone switched hands from Seungmin to Jisung. The squirrel hybrid smiles brightly, showing off his squirrel's teeth while jumping up and down repeatedly.

"Hi, hyung!!! I miss you so much!!!"

"I miss you too, baby.  I'm sorry I don't have time to call you before."

"It's fine, hyungie. I understand. I hope you'll get home soon. I wanna be in your arms every single day."

"Me too, sweetie. I want you in my arms the whole time."

"Is something happening there, hyungie?"

Minho had already open his mouth to answer the younger if it's not for someone snatching his phone away. Minho got furious as the bitch smiles through the camera on his phone. The confused face of Jisung could be seen from where Minho is standing. Naeun smiles wickedly as she began to play with her own strands of hair.

"Guess who's gonna marry Minho hyung soon? Oh, that's me!"

-

A/N : I'm being honest, I myself wanna slap Naeun so hard that her head would spins 360°

Also, this...

What the hell is going on??