42

"Morning,Sungie."

Minho gently woke the hybrid from his sleep. Jisung rubs his eyes a few times and Minho finds him cute even if he just standing actually. The squirrel hybrid rubs his squirrel's ears a few times with his palm. Minho smiles,eyes still glued at the sleepy Jisung in front of him. He can't resist the urge to pat the younger's head and that's why he did it. Patting Jisung's head and slightly ruffles his hair.

"Go take a shower,yea? We're going to my office."

"Yeay!! I'll go now."

And the younger immediately ran to the bathroom after fetching a towel and some toiletries. Minho also taught him how to use skin care products but he also said that Jisung don't need a tight schedule for his skin care routine since he already has a healthy and flawless skin.

The sound of water running could be heard. Minho sat on the edge of the bed while waiting for Jisung. He had already took a shower before he woke the younger earlier.

Minho is in his office outfit already. He grabs his phone and turned it on, unlocking the password and scrolling through his email to check if there's any urgent assignments or email from clients. And luckily, there's none. So that means he'll get to spend his day at the office today looking after the workers and show Jisung around.

Minho was about to turn off his phone and at the same time he heard the bathroom's door creaks open, signalling that Jisung is done. Minho look up to meet the squirrel hybrid's gaze. And he saw Jisung pouting while looking at him.

"Why?"

"I accidentally wet my tail."

"Have you ever heard of a hair dryer?"

"What's that?"

"Alright, we'll use it."

"Huh??"

There goes a screaming session from Jisung. He's not used to the heat of the hair dryer blows onto his tail. Minho is struggling to dry his tail and keeping him still at the same time. Jisung tries his best to escape from the heat by jumping, wriggling, turning and so much more but he can't beat Minho's strength. He ended up just screaming and whining about how hot it is while Minho suffers from it.

"It's too hot! Do you want me to die!?"

"Han Jisung, it's on the lowest mode!"

-

A/N : sOrRy EhEhEh~