60

"How do you know about us?"

"I've been interested in hybrid since I was 8. It's not my first time seeing hybrid tho."

"Alright. How's Minho hyung?"

"How do I know?"

Jisung sighs heavily. What can he do to help? The discovery of the secret room is just adding more stress in his head. It's not helping at all. Seungmin, Felix and Jeongin are just looking at Jisung walking forward and backward. The freckled boy got up to give a warm hug for Jisung.

"Hugs can calm people. Don't be sad and stop stressing yourself. We'll help you get over this situation. You just need to believe in Minho. He's your mate. He loves you."

And with that, Jisung collapsed into Felix's arms. Sobbing like crazy while holding onto the cat hybrid. Jeongin immediately went to rub the squirrel hybrid's back to soothe him. Seungmin gave Hyunjin a call, planning to ask the older about Minho so that he can reassure Jisung. The call was answered by Hyunjin and Seungmin put it on loud speaker so that all of them can hear to the conversation.

"Seung-"

"How's Minho hyung?"

"He's with Naeun right now. That bitch told me to leave the room. Ugh! I called Chan hyung. He'll probably arrive later. Oh and tell Felix that Changbin is alright in case if he's worried."

"Is he really alright?"

"No, he passed out."

"WHAT!?"

"Naeun punched him. You know Changbin, he's afraid of hurting woman."

"Is it serious??"

"No, he's fine. He'll wake up soon. Shit, I could hear someone screaming. Gotta go, bye Seungmin."

"By-"

And Hyunjin hung up. Felix heard everything. Now he's worried as hell. He keeps cursing in his head sentences like "Why the fuck don't you catch her fist!?","Why is he afraid of hurting a crazy woman?" and "How the fuck does that bitch punched him so hard until he passed out!?"
Jisung's phone rings a moment after...

"Jisung."

"Hyungie."

-

A/N : Let's play guessing ;)

Do you think this story will have a happy ending or a sad ending??

Drop your thoughts, sweeties ♡︎