52

"C-Chan hyung?"

"HOLY CHICKEN, HOW DO YOU KNOW ME!? WHAT ARE YOU?"

Jisung glances at Minho as if he's asking for permission. Meanwhile, Minho is sure it's gonna be hard for Chan to believe it but maybe it's still worth it to give it a try. They are all waiting for Changbin and Minho is sure he's gonna bring Felix as well. Minho nodded at Jisung and the younger smiles before turning his head back to Chan, facing him.

"I'm Hannie. Don't you remember looking for me?"

"What are you talking about!? Hannie is a squirrel."

"And I'm the squirrel."

"Hahah, so funny. But seriously, stop it, your joke sucks. Who are you?"

"Hyung, why don't you believe me? I'm a hybrid. I'm Han Jisung and I'm Hannie!"

"I-... Minho is this real? Or are you guys planning on lie to me? That squirrel's ears and tail are surely convincing but you will never trick me!"

Minho sighs heavily as he heard the doorbell rings, telling that Changbin has arrived. He got up from the couch to open the door. As expected, he brings Felix along. They sure are in a big trouble.

"Chan hyung?"

"Hey, Changbin! Did you know- OH MY GOD, WHO IS THAT!?"

Felix is startled at the scream and ran to hide behind Changbin. The shorter male rubs the cat hybrid's shoulder to calm him down as his focus is on Chan.

"Don't scream like that. Cats are afraid of them."

"What nonsense are you talking about?"

"This is Felix. And, he's uh- a cat hybrid."

"ANOTHER HYBRID!? I thought hybrids doesn't exist??"

"They do."

Changbin said as he removes Felix's beanie, exposing his twitching cat's ears. Chan gasps in disbelief as his gaze is changing a several times between Jisung and Felix. His jaw drops while he is still processing what is happening.

"Why did none of you both tell me earlier!?"

"Because we don't know how."

"Fine, now that I'm here. Should you guys do some explaining?"

"Yea, we're mated."

"WHAT!!??"

-

A/N : Hahah Chan sure do would get a heart attack if this continues