17

"I like you too,Sungie."

"I'm happy to have you as my mate."

"Thank you, sweetie. But,how do you find me? What if hybrids can't find their mate?"

"Haha Q&A session. Alright,for the first question. I was hanging out because I'm bored and the acorn tree is my favourite spot. I was so close to lose hope of finding my mate but then I smelled my mate's scent. I look down and I saw you. You're resting on the bench under the tree and I'm planning to wake you up. Then I threw an acorn to you hoping on it to at least hit your head or something but I was too weak in squirrel form so it ended on your lap. I was trying to get closer to you so I went down the tree but I took the wrong step and fell down. I thought it was just a mild pain but then I realized I can't get up. And that's when I thought if you leave,then I'll lose my chance on meeting my mate. But I was wrong. You're so sweet,warm and kind to bring me home and treated me. I really appreciate it. Thank you,hyung."

Minho smiles warmly as he encounters Jisung in a tight hug. If he say he doesn't like this and he hates Jisung, that's the biggest lie he would ever tell. He likes the younger so much. For him, Jisung is a tiny little squirrel that's so precious and needs to be taken care of forever.

"Don't you wanna know the second question's answer, hyung?"

"Yea,tell me about it."

"If we can't find our mate and if out mate passed away or something,then that means we wouldn't have mate. We'll be alone forever. Any hybrid who attempt to find someone else will ended to a not so happy ending of life. They won't feel the love they deserve and they won't live a happy life in their life. So majority of hybrids who don't have mate chose to stay alone forever instead of suffer in a bad life with someone who isn't their mate. I'm so lucky to meet you!"

"And I'm so lucky to have you."

The squirrel hybrid slightly blushed at the older's words. It sounded so flirty but warm at the same time. He feels loved. He feels appreciated. He feels happy. Will this feelings stay forever? Will Minho and him keep this loving moments forever? Will Minho loves him forever? It's all started so smooth and what if the ending wasn't? What if only the first few days started with cupcakes and rainbows while the ending will be rains and thunderstorms?

He trusted Minho, didn't he? Of course he does. He's started to love Minho. The older is so kind. The hug they were in right now feels so warm. Maybe they will have a happy ending to their life. Who knows?
They have hope. They love each other.

They started full of loves and it's not impossible to end with full of loves as well. The moment feels so sweet and romantic. Not until someone knocking the door from downstairs. Minho ruffled Jisung hair before he got up to open the door.