49

"Okay, so uhm, why did that worker called you earlier, hyung?"

"Oh, our company is having a Collab with PSH Entertainment. Some sort of dance Collab. I'm sure I'll be extra busy this month."

"Aren't you just gonna have to send some choreographers for it?"

"This is different. The CEO of PSH Entertainment himself is gonna join the Collab stage."

"Does that means you'll dance?"

"I think so."

"Holy Sheesh, you can dance!? You're so talented, and handsome, and kind, and sweet, and-"

"Okay okay that's enough, babe. I have lots of assignment papers to take care of and I know you'll be boring if you wait. I'm sorry that I didn't have time to show you around. This is all too sudden. I just knew about the collaboration project. I'm sorry, Sungie."

"That's alright, hyung. It's not your fault."

"Thanks for understanding me, babe. I'll send you home first and I'll be back a bit late, yea?"

Jisung nodded and Minho stood up to grab his car key. The older has his arm around Jisung's waist as they head out the from the elevator straight to the basement parking lot. Minho helps Jisung to get inside the car before he went inside the driver's seat. He started the car and drove away from the building, making their way to their home.

After arriving, Minho guides Jisung inside even though the younger knows the pin code already. The door open automatically, Minho pecks Jisung's lips before waving him goodbye. The younger waves back as he watched the car disappeared from the yard.

Jisung steps inside and locked the door after entering the specific pin code. He went upstairs, to Minho and his shared bedroom. It's a lie to say that he's not bored. He tries to call Felix but the latter didn't pick up the call. Probably busy as what Jisung thought.

He spacing out and doing nothing for about 20 minutes. His stomach growls, screaming to be filled. The squirrel hybrid hopped off the bed and skipping downstairs all the way to the kitchen to grab some food for him to eat.

He eats until he can't anymore and when your stomach is full, of course you'll be sleepy. Jisung went to the bedroom once again and fell into a deep slumber.

✯☆✯☆✯☆

A few hours passed, the squirrel hybrid woke up to a darkening sky. He got up to take a shower. He's fully changed into a much comfortable clothes after getting rid of the blouse he wore since morning.

After freshen up himself from the shower, Jisung sit at the edge of the purple bed. He took out something from under the pillow. He's been hiding the key since a few days ago. He found it somewhere hidden and jump into a conclusion that maybe the key leads into something important. Minho doesn't know that he has the key with him up until now.

Jisung wanted to look for the door that the key can unlock. But Minho's house is too big and there's lots of door. It's almost impossible to look for the door that the key owns in a short time. Jisung pouted and sighs. He really wanna know what will this key brings him to. To fill the free time, Jisung remembers that Minho kept some jajjangmyeon from yesterday's night in the fridge for him to eat. The squirrel slowly approaches the kitchen to fill his cheeks.

Jisung was about to open the fridge but then there's a really painful feeling hits him in his stomach. It feels like something is twisting inside and it hurts as hell.

Jisung fell on the floor while clutching his stomach. His face scrunched up in pain and he fell completely on the floor, groaning in pain. And after a few minutes, he heard the beeping sound at the living room signalling that someone is entering the pin code.

Soon,the door opens and Minho came in with a smile while looking for Jisung. He heard someone screaming and it didn't take long for Minho to found Jisung at the kitchen's floor.

"SUNGIE!?"

-

A/N : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)