38

"Wait,you guys know each other?"

Changbin and Minho asked at the same time which make both Jisung and Felix to laugh.

"Yes,I know Jisung through Instagram."

"Mhm,Felix texted me."

Jisung smiles at Minho, expecting the older to return the smile but he didn't. Instead,Minho's face expression looks like a mixture of angry and worried.

"Han Jisung,what did I say about talking to strangers?"

"B-but Felix told me his name which means we're not strangers anymore."

"You're lucky it's Felix. Oh what would've I done if it's some sort of raper, murderer or scammer? It's dangerous,Sung!"

"I-I'm so sorry, hyung. I don't know that. I-I didn't want to make hyung angry."

Jisung's breath hitches as he tried to hold back a tear from escaping his eye. Minho feels bad for scaring the hybrid in that way and went to hug him tightly to make it up. Jisung sobs in between Minho's arms.

Changbin told Felix to calm Jisung down and bring him to the cat hybrid's room upstairs which he gladly obeys. Minho peck Jisung's cheek and caressed them softly before Felix guided the squirrel the way to his room.

After the two are out of sight, Changbin sighs as he started the conversation with Minho.

"She's back. And she said she wants you back."

"Who? Naeun? Park Naeun is back? Oh no no no there's no way I'm going back to her."

"Do something! She'll do anything to make you hers again."

"But I have Jisung. How to tell her that?"

"You think she cares? Come on,hyung! She's fucking obsessed with you!"

☆✯☆✯☆✯

"Jisung, are you okay?"

"Is hyungie hates me now, Lixie?"

-

A/N : I GOT 2nd IN CHANGLIX BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY RANKING IN MINSUNG BUT THIS IS A MINSUNG BOOK HRJEJBFFJFJJEJFOJEBIJFBE

did I use 2 but? Yes, I did...