35

Jisung smiles looking at his phone with his fingers nonstop tapping on it. He's too absorbs in what he's doing that he didn't realized that Minho is home. The older just arrived a few minutes ago and went upstairs to check on Jisung since he didn't see the hybrid downstairs.

After pushing his bedroom's door,there lays a squirrel hybrid with his squirrel's ears perked up and tail swinging side to side. He's laying on his tummy and looks so focus on his phone.

"Sungie,what are you doing?"

"Hyung, you're home! I miss you!"

"Do you? I see that you're busy exploring the phone."

"Heh,I'm exploring it because I'm bored and need something to entertain me."

"Okay, sweetheart. I'm so tired. Continue with what you're doing,I'm just gonna shower for a moment."

Jisung nodded and Minho ruffles the younger's hair playfully. He smiles warmly towards the hybrid before went to the bathroom to take a shower. Jisung can hear the sound of water running but that didn't distract him and his focus on the phone at all.

By now,he already gained like 46 followers. He's not that proud or anything. Just feeling happy cuz he has some people who he can share his pictures and selcas with. All of his followers are kind and sweet too. But there's only one of his follower which he interacted with and that is Felix.

He decided to look up Felix's account and taps the follow back button. His fingers itch to scroll more and he did, checking out this Felix guy which he found cute after looking at 3 posts.

@lixie._.kitten

124,645 likes650 comments

124,645 likes
650 comments

@lixie._.kitten hyung loves me and I love hyung more ♡︎♡︎

View more comments

@jinnie_hairband what a cutie
@seungmongmong aww Lixie looks stunning
@darkeu.binnie_ no,Lixie. Hyung loves Lixie more,my kitten!!

Jisung blinked at one particular comment. 'My kitten? Is Lixie a hybrid too? Lixie always wears beanie in his posts,does that means he's trying to hide his ears as well?' he thought. Somehow,the negative thoughts appeared and pushed all the positive one.

'Maybe he's not. Impossible.' the squirrel hybrid's thoughts flies away when Minho returns and back hugs him. He threw the phone to the side of the bed to hug the older back. Loving every affections he's given by his mate.