71

"Don't move too much, Sung. You might get that wound open again."

It's been 2 days since Jisung got home. He hasn't asked about the picture he found yet, maybe later. And Minho, how protective he is being over Jisung that it started to annoy almost everyone. The moment Jisung arrived home, all their friends are gathering to celebrate it. Of course that means them being them. All loud and don't know how to behave.

Minho is obviously worried about Jisung that maybe they could annoy or stress out the younger. He really kicked them out just because of that. You're wrong if you don't think that Hyunjin and Changbin didn't fight back and Felix didn't cry....from behind the door, of course.

"Hyung, my wound almost heal. I'm fine. You don't have to be too worry about it."

"Who knows what will happen, right? Can you tell when will the wound get open again?"

"Oh my dear lord, help me, I'm begging you!"

"Don't scream, your wound mig-"

"HYUNG!"

And yes, Minho kept his mouth shut the rest of the night. The power Jisung holds is just unbelievable. The older did mumbled something that nobody could hear but Jisung let it slips. Well at least Minho is quiet for the night. Just one peaceful night, thunder will start again tomorrow morning.

~

"Hey, Naeun! Don't you dare forget my words."

Said Seungmin sternly before getting off the wooden chair to leave. Naeun scoffs as the police guides her way back to the cell. She set herself on the bed comfortably, eyes glued on the white ceiling above her.

"I won't give up on Minho just like that."

She slightly grins, hand grabbing a pencil she found somewhere in the cell as she started to decorate the plain wall.

MINHO IS MINE

-

A/N : Guess who's back after a month!!??

This bitch right here ;)

Me feeding my readers back :