13

A/N : I'm bored and feel like updating. Oh and from now on I will update this book more than just Friday. Look how free my life is.

Everything were all so emotional. But in a split second,the atmosphere changed.

There stood Minho,still can't process what's happening. Who's that person in front of him? Where's Hannie? What is happening?

"A h-hybrid?"

"Yep."

That's not the only thing that shocked Minho. At first,he can't understand what's happening and frozed there like a stone. After a minute,he finally scans the person from the head to toe,only to blush red and looks away.

"You're naked."

"Yes,so? It's not like there's something I can wear."

Minho facepalm himself before rushes to his wardrobe to fetch some clothes and immediately throw them towards the guy. After he heard a soft "I'm done." Minho turns to look at the person again.

"Who are you?"

"Minho hyung, it's me. Your Hannie."

"H-Hannie? You're really a hybrid? This is not a dream right?"

"You need me to slap you or something?"

"No. I just don't understand. What is happening?"

"Sighs. Minho hyung,your squirrel Hannie, it's me. I am Hannie and you take care of me all these times. I am a hybrid. A squirrel hybrid."

That finally make sense as to why this person has squirrel's tail and a pair of squirrel's ear. Minho slaps himself a few times. And he was right. This is not a dream. This person in front of him is Hannie. Minho took a deep breath. He still feels weird. He heard about hybrids before but he had never meet one.

He looks so different? With the tail and ears. So what is he gonna do with Hannie now? The silence is being broke when Hannie talks.

"Hyung,my real name is Jisung. Han Jisung. Funny how you named me close to my real name."

"So what do I call you? Hannie? Jisung?"

"Yours."

"Excuse me?"

A/N : AJKSKKAKAKS I CRINGED HARD AT THE LAST PART