67

"He- he's alright."

"And?"

"To be honest, he hasn't wake up yet. Felix and Jeongin are talking with the doctor. We're still waiting for them to tell us what is it about."

"Mm, thanks for telling me."

"Hyung, a-are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Why?"

"Don't you wanna keep Jisung company at the hospital?"

"Can I?"

Changbin raised his shoulders before dialing back Felix's number on his phone. It's a video call and Felix didn't waste any time picking up the call. He smiles when he saw Minho through the screen. Jeongin also had stopped crying, only the dried tears are a bit visible.

"How's Sungie?"

"He's fine, Minho hyung. The doctor even let you to look after Jisung here!"

Jeongin said excitedly and Felix just nodded with a smile at the younger's words. Changbin sighs and mumbled "that's why I'm calling" under his breath but he's still happy to hear the great news. Minho can't wait any longer, after hearing the information from the fennec fox hybrid, he dashed to his bedroom to get dressed and makes himself looks presentable to go to the hybrid's hospital, where his boyfriend is placed.

Chan drove him there in no time. After arriving, the security guard lets Minho in except for Chan since it's one of the hospital's safety measures. Minho ran inside, straight to the counter to ask for Jisung room's number. He was also been informed that Jisung just ended his surgery an hour ago so that means he'll be needing a lot of rest. The older complies with the order as he went to look for the room with the number B-1409.

There are about 3 nurses who helped him before he finally managed to find the room. Minho wasted no time opening the door slowly. He stepped in and close the door back. A few steps was taken for Minho to approach the patient's bed. There, lays an unconscious Jisung with the back of his left palm stuffed with needles and wires. It's hurting Minho to see his boyfriend in this condition but he's grateful enough to know that Jisung is still alive.

Minho sat at the prepared chair beside Jisung's bed. He took Jisung's right hand into his own as he intertwines their fingers together meanwhile his free hand is softly petting Jisung's squirrel ears, just like how the younger likes it.

Jisung is still deep in his slumber, it's calming Minho to see the hybrid sleeps in peace with his soft looking face. He can't help but to stare the beauty on his boyfriend's face. He misses the younger's smile and laugh. Even though it's just been a day, it hurts him so bad not being able to hug the younger. He knew it from the start, he can't live without Jisung.

"Wake up quick, baby. I already miss you so bad..."

-

A/N : My hands say "Quick, finish this story!" But my brain says "No, sorry."

Damn, I think I'm on writer's block. *Punches the air* but I'll still try my best to finish this (•̀ᴗ•́)و

Sighs my draft said "Dumbass, quick finish your story so that you can publish me."

It's not that I don't want to publish the story right now but I'm the type who can't focus on which to update or which to focus on so I decided to finish this one first before publishing another one. It's hard to understand me, I know 😩✊