69

"I have a question for you."

"What is it, hyung?"

"Why aren't you turning into a squirrel when you got hurt?"

"Says who?"

"You did!? Who kissed you!!??"

"Hyungie, don't be silly. There's a reason why this place is called hospital. They injected me something to make me stay in my human form."

"You sure nobody kissed you?"

"Why would I let someone else other than you to kiss me?"

"Only me?"

"Just you."

And they shared a passionate kiss together in the middle of the calming and peaceful night.

✯☆✯☆✯☆✯✯
(Here comes the special chapter)

"Felix!"

"Wait up, hyung! I'm coming!"

The cat hybrid rushes downstairs towards his mate. Changbin is relaxing on a couch, watching the television. Felix looks around, looking for any emergency or something important as the cause of why Changbin shouted for him. But there's nothing.

"Why did you called me?"

"To spend time with you? I don't think I spent enough time with you these days."

Felix smiles brightly as he sways his tail excitedly. The cat hybrid approaches Changbin, making the older turns his gaze from the television to his boyfriend.

"You wear a skirt?"

"Yea, it's been a long time since I last wore them."

"Wear it often. It looks good on you."

"It looks good on the floor too."

Felix smirks slightly making Changbin raised his right eyebrow as he looks at the cat hybrid. Slowly, a teasing smiles went up his face. He gets what Felix said very clearly. Clearer than your future.

⚠️TW! SMUT⚠️

Changbin leans in to capture Felix's lips with his, kissing him roughly. The cat hybrid purrs as he runs his fingers into Changbin's hair, slightly tugging on it. The older licks Felix's lips before biting on them. The younger gasp at the light pain and Changbin took his chance to slip his tongue in, licking every inch of Felix's mouth. Their tongue fought for dominance which obviously Changbin won. Their lips moves together and tongues dance in sync. Drools leaking at the side of Felix's mouth but the older didn't care any less, breaking the kiss as his lips began to travel down Felix jaw and down to his neck. He sucks on Felix's sensitive part on his neck, making the hybrid mewls lightly.

Changbin sucks harder on the younger's neck, causing a few marks to start forming before pulls out and smiles at his own artwork. Felix is already panting hard, the kiss was very steamy that it cause something to come alive. Felix pressed his legs together to hide the boner that was popped up because of his boyfriend.

Changbin noticed it and gently removing Felix's hands that's covering it. He smirks widely before carrying Felix bridal style up to their bedroom. After managed to close the door just by using his leg, Changbin pinned Felix at the back if the door, another hot kiss is shared between them before the older threw Felix on the bed. He hovers over the cat hybrid to moves away the bangs that are covering Felix's eyes.

"You sure are a naughty kitten, aren't you?"

Red colour is sprouts over Felix's cheeks, resulting Changbin to let out a chuckle. He knows exactly what Felix wants and he's willing to give it.