58

Felix had arrived together with Changbin but the older went out again to find Minho after hearing to what Jisung told him.

Jisung, Jeongin and Felix are all together inside the house. Comforting the squirrel hybrid. Felix also breaks the ice between Jeongin and him, he also learns that Jeongin is a fennec fox hybrid. The hybrids squad have no clue who's that girl is, but Jisung is quite sure Naeun is going to take Minho away from him.

He can't let that happen.

Since both Jeongin and Felix are here with him, he thinks of something. He looks at the confused hybrids in front of him.

"The key!"

Jeongin and Felix looks at each other in sync before turning their sight to Jisung at the same time again.

"What key?"

Both of them scarily said in sync.

"I found this one key. But I can't find the door where this key can unlock. Help me."

Jisung stood up and dashes to Minho's and his shared bedroom to look for the key he hides while the cat and fennec fox hybrid just follow his lead. Jisung gave out the instructions and the three of them move together to find the targeted door. They can't separate their way since they only have one key to try on about 18 doors.

After for what feels like an eternity, they finally approach the last wooden door. Jisung inserts the key and twisted it.

"It opens!"

The hybrids burst in the room, exploring the dark room to look for a light switch. Jeongin founds it and switches it on, making the lights flicker on. Brightening the dusty room.

"What is this? A dress? Jisung is this yours?"

Felix held up a royal blue long dress, showing it to Jisung which the squirrel denied.

"It's not mine."

"Look, there's a picture frame."

Jeongin calls out, making the other two hybrids startled and rush their way towards the youngest. There is a picture of Minho and a girl, holding hands.

"Isn't this Naeun?"