44

They all stood in silence. Jisung keep scanning Hyunjin from the head to the toe. And so did Hyunjin. Minho finds the situation awkward and questioning if introducing those two is a good choice or not. Hyunjin breaks the silence when he smacks Minho's right arm.

"THAT HURTS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

"Maybe I wouldn't hit you if you tell me earlier that you have a boyfriend. Jisung is so cute!! That's so selfish of you to just keep him at home! Awe,come here you cutie squirrel-looking human~ Let me pinch those chubby cheekies!"

Hyunjin made his way approaching Jisung and pinching the both sides of his cheeks. Minho chuckles looking at Jisung who's battling his life surviving from all the pinches and cooing he receives.

"You're so cute! How old are you?"

"21?"

"Holy cow! You're the same age as me?"

"Oh really?"

"Listen to me Min hyung, don't you ever hurt this precious human being!"

Minho rolled his eyes away as he pulls Jisung from Hyunjin. Jisung looks at the two and closed his mouth with his palm to hide the fact that he's holding himself from laughing. Hyunjin looks so handsome and so does Minho. God really is not fair.

"Go back to your place and do your work."

Minho said sternly, resulting Hyunjin to pout as he heavily walks his way back to his office. Minho held Jisung close this time so that nobody else can pull him away just like what Hyunjin did. As they were walking hands in hands, a female calls for Minho. The older turns around to see one of his workers waving at him as to tell him to come over. The female usually didn't talk to him much and that means there's maybe something important regarding the works they're doing.

"I'll be back soon. Walk straight on this path and find a room with a CEO board placed at the front of the door. That's my office. Wait for me there."

Before Jisung had time to respond, Minho had already ran to the female worker who called him. The hybrid did as what Minho told him. He walks on the path told by the older and soon found the room Minho mentioned as his office.

He opens the door and meets another female inside. She's in a tight blouse tucked in her short skirt. She also has a long, straight blonde hair. And one thing Jisung hates the most, she purposely skipped some button on her blouse to show her boobs which Jisung thought that it might be silicon and plastic surgery.

"What are you doing here,sir?"

"Because I need to be here."

"I'm so sorry, sir but you have to get out now. This is my future boyfriend's office."

"Who do you think you are,miss?"

"I'm CEO Minho's ideal girl."

"Hah, in your dream. Now get the fuck out of here."

"And leave a stranger from nowhere here? I don't think so."

"I feel sorry for you, miss. But CEO is my boyfriend so please fuck off."

"Prove it!"