77

Minho harshly snaps back his phone from Naeun's hand, but it's too late, Jisung had already hung up the call with an obvious broken expression shows all over his face.

"You're a fucking bitch!!"

Right after Minho said that, Naeun grabs a fistful of the male's hair, yanking his face down as she closes the gap between them. Minho's eyes open wide as he pushes Naeun away from him and rubs his lips with the long sleeve of his shirt.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!!??"

"Can't you see, Minho!? I'm in love with you! I want you just for myself!!"

"I have a fucking boyfriend! I don't need a faggot like you in my life!"

Each words that Minho spitted towards Naeun are surely hurting the female. Minho holds back the urge to slap Naeun across her face as he scurried out from his own room. Naeun chases him but failed to grab Minho's arm as the older slammed shut the guest room's door, leaving the Naeun standing in front of it.

"I fucking hate you, Han Jisung. I'll make sure you'll die."

~

"Hannie, what's wrong???"

Felix ran over to his birthday twin right after seeing how broken Jisung is. Tears are escaping his eyes, down to his chubby cheeks. The squirrel hybrid male hugs Felix tightly as he sobs nonstop. Felix hugs Jisung back as he rubs the one day older male's back up and down repeatedly to calm him.

"N-naeun will marry Minho hyung. I'm a-afraid I'll lose him, Lixie. I'm afraid of the possibility of him leaving me."

"Don't say that, Ji. He loves you, I'm sure this is not gonna happen. Minho hyung loves you, not that bitch. He won't marry her, Ji. He'll stay with you. That's what true love is. You trust him, right?"

Jisung nods a few times as he wipes off the tears on his face. Felix smiles as he hugs Jisung tighter.

"We'll get through this together, Ji. I promise. For now, we'll have some fun. Changbin hyung is back, let's get our sleepover party started!"

~

"Minho, where are you going at this early in the morning?"

"It has nothing to do with you."

"I'll tell Mrs. Lee about this!"

"Do I look like I care? Exactly, I DON'T."

Minho rolls his eyes as he continues to pull his luggages together with him, trying to get downstairs with all of those 2 luggages.

"Min, where are you think you're going?"

"Mum."

"Answer me!"

"Home. I'm going home."

-

A/N : Anyone else ugly crying while listening to #lovestay?