54 ⚠️

⚠️TW! SMUT⚠️

Jisung's face heat up upon hearing those words. Red colour splattering across his cheeks. Minho chuckles as he uses his fingers to brought Jisung's face to look at him. As expected, he's blushing hard.

"I really wanted to ruin you tonight but we have to go to my office tomorrow and I can't let you suffer from back pain and limping inside the building where everybody can see you."

"B-but hurts."

"Oh god, baby. You're already fully hard. That quick? I didn't even do anything."

"Hyung, please~"

"Okay, then. Fuck my thighs."

"W-what?"

"Fuck my thighs, baby. Ride it."

Jisung gulps nervously. He wants to refuse since it's embarrassing but at the same he can't let the opportunity slips because he's needy. Too needy to release his orgasm. On the other hand, Minho is already carrying him bridal style to their room.

The human drops Jisung carefully on the soft mattress. They locked eyes and immediately lean in for a kiss. Minho had his hands cupping Jisung's cheeks, as the hybrid wraps his arms around the older's neck. The kiss doesn't take too long as Minho pulls out from it, making Jisung a whining mess.

"Wear your skirt."

"Huh?"

"You heard me. Now go get em' , I'll wait."

Minho sat at the edge of the bed, crossing his arms as he watches Jisung waddles away to get his skirt. The hybrid grabs some clothing from the closet and went to the bathroom.

It doesn't take long for the squirrel hybrid to come out from where he's at before. Jisung walks out from the bathroom, approaching Minho with his light purple crop top and a short pastel pink skirt on full display. The soft colour combination makes Minho cooes at the cuteness of his boyfriend.

"Are you just gonna watch or?"

"Oh, yea right! Sorry, not my fault you're too pretty."

Jisung blushes madly at the sweet words coming out of the older's mouth. He shyly sat on the bed before watching his mate gets undressed in front of him. Minho then went to sit comfortably on the bed with his head and back rested on the headboard.

"What are you waiting for?"

The hybrid faked a cough as he climbs onto Minho's lap. The older smirks and ran his hands to explore the younger's body with Jisung planted his face at the crook of Minho's neck. The older didn't stop exploring until his hands are right underneath Jisung's skirt. His hands went a bit up and finally meets the big surprise. He squeezes Jisung's ass gently and the younger lets out a breathy moan against his neck.

"No underwear? What a naughty boy."

"S-so needy~"

"Come on, baby. Ride my thighs. I know you can do it."

Without a word, Jisung gets off Minho's lap and separate the older's naked thighs for some gap. He gently lifts up his skirt and sat on the human's right thigh. The friction between the muscular thigh and his dick drives the hybrid crazy.

Minho rubs the younger shoulder to reassure him to keep going. Jisung took a deep breath before he started rutting himself, pounding on the older's thigh. Minho already had his head threw backwards and biting his lips to silent his moans with Jisung still not stopping, thrusting and fucking the older's thigh like there's no tomorrow.

"Y-you look so much ahhh~ pretty in s-skirt, Sungie~"

Jisung gets shy and paused his unholy movement for a second to reply a sincere "Thank you." before continuing rubbing his hard dick on the muscled thigh some more.

And that's not the only thing that makes him flustered, not just the compliment. The fact that Minho is a moaning mess turning him on so bad.

The squirrel hybrid pick up his pace, moving inhumanly fast as he was too close from releasing. On the other hand, Minho is a moaning mess. Grunting and humming like crazy everytime Jisung thrusted.

"H-hyungie~ I'm c-close."

"Keep going, baby."

The older carressed his boyfriend cheeks ever so gently, Jisung leans into the touch as he felt a knot tightening inside of his stomach. The hybrid thrusts one last time before releasing his high all over Minho's thighs. Sticky warm liquid coating the older's right thigh.

"Good boy, Sungie. Now rest okay?"

"But you didn't get to cum yet."

"Don't worry about me. You should rest."

Jisung ignores the older's words as he take a hold of Minho's dick in his palm, pumping it a few times. The older arches his back, bending backwards at the sudden skinship. Low, breathy moans escape as Jisung keep giving him handjobs.

"Just let me help you."

After saying the sentence, Jisung quickening his movement. Hand going up and down faster, thumb rubbing at the tip of the throbbing dick. Minho grabs Jisung's shoulder a bit too hard before his body shaking and shoots out a thick ribbon of cum on the younger's stomach.

"Now I won't have to limp at your office."

"You sure won't. Let's clean ourselves."

⚠️END OF SMUT⚠️

Jisung brightly smiles as he got up, trailing Minho from behind to get to the bathroom together. After the cleaning and mattress changing session, both of them lay comfortably on the bed. As Minho was about to cuddle his boyfriend, Jisung's phone rings.

"Who's calling?"

"Oh- It's Felix."

-

A/N : Didn't proof read this. Tell me if there's error. Also sorry for not updating much nowadays. School really annoys me ㅠㅠ...

I'll try my very best to keep on update for my fellow lovely readers ♡︎