24

"Gosh, you're so cute!"

"Ouch! Did you just squeezed my tail?"

"Lol,sorry. Not my fault it feels like a plushie. A fluffy and furry one!"

Minho exclaimed cutely. Not a second lasted as the older began to attack Jisung with lots of hugs and pecks. Meanwhile Jisung, being the affection lover he is, enjoying the moment with all of his heart. He loves Minho, full stop. And he can tell that Minho loves him too.

Day passes with Minho and Jisung staying in the room, bedroom meals are the best! Minho's parents are kinda confused as to why their son isn't coming out from his room chilling on the couch in the living room as always. They also haven't seen Hannie for awhile and just assumed maybe Minho had freed him.

"Honey, don't you think we need to check on our son?"

"Jagi, don't worry much. Minho is a grown up not a kid anymore. Maybe he just needs some me time. He's fine."

Mrs. Lee just nods at her husband's words before going back to her bed. Pulling the cover over her and Mr. Lee bodies as they fall asleep. Pushing all the worries beside.

"Sungie."

"Mhm?"

"I love you."

"I love you more, hyung."

And they both fall asleep in each other's side. After locking the door of course. Who wants their parents to see them sleeping with their girlfriend of boyfriend, right? In this case,mate.

✯☆✯☆✯☆✯✯

"Hey,Sung. Wake up."

"W-what?"

"We're leaving today."

A/N : Nobody respond to my question last chapter :(  but it's okayyyy. Having you to read this already makes me happy :)