25

"I've prepared some clothes on the bedside table. Go take a shower. I'm going to tell my parents that I'm leaving."

Jisung nodded with a smile, earning a hair ruffle from Minho. After the older left the room, Jisung screams in silence. He's so excited to see where his mate is living in. And most important, there's no Minho's parents so that means they can do anything they want to. He got off the bed, fetching the clothes and towel before skipping like a kid getting a candy to the bathroom.

✯☆✯☆✯☆

"Mum,dad, I'll get going this morning."

"How early. Let me cook you some breakfast first, sweetie."

"It's okay, mum. I'm in a hurry. I'll eat some cereal upstairs."

Minho grabs a box of cereal before running upstairs. Clearly wants to eat it together with his mate. Minho's parents smile warmly as they eyed their son until he disappeared from their sight.

"Sung, you're done??"

"Hold on. My tail is stuck!"

"You need help?"

"No! I mean no thanks. I got this."

Minho chuckles as he threw himself on the bed, spreading his body like a carpet. He is excited to see how Jisung's reaction would be when he sees his future home.

'What if he doesn't like it?' the thought suddenly appear on Minho's mind which makes his spreaded body curls into a petal position. He was deep in the thought that he didn't notice that Jisung is already sitting beside him, fully clothed.

"You look good in my hoodie."

"Really? Guess I need to steal it more often, then."

"Oh hey,where is your tail?"

"You think I'm gonna walk around with tail so that people will give me weird looks and stares? Nu-uh,not today,hun."

"But how-"

"I wrapped my tail around my body, of course."

A soft "oh" escaped Minho's mouth. After that,the older turn is next to take a shower. He vanished to the bathroom in less than a second.

'That hyung is lovely,kind and stupid at the same time. I like it.' Jisung's thought runs wild.

-

A/N : We all know whose birthday is today :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ʷⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵖʷᵉᶜⁱᵒᵘˢ ᵇᵃᵇʸ ˢᵠᵘⁱʳʳᵉˡ ℍ𝔸ℕ 𝕁𝕀𝕊𝕌ℕ𝔾 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
May you have a great day fills with loves and happy moments,baby daramji!!

ALL LOVES GOES TO MY 2ND BIAS!!!~