48

"H-hybrid? How-"

"I don't know. We need to find his mate."

"The earth isn't small, sweetie."

"What if his mate is in this company building?"

Minho and Jisung are looking at each other, while thinking of a solution. The fennec fox laid on the cold table, waiting for them. Jisung pats the fox's big fluffy ears as he thinks. Minho is currently back hugging Jisung. His mind is also busy. But then, suddenly someone knocks the door. Jisung immediately hides the fennec fox behind him as Minho act as casual as ever telling the probably worker outside to come in.

"Hyunjin?"

"Min hyung, have you seen this boy with black hair and dimple? A-and he's about your tall?"

"Why are you rushing. Take a deep breath."

"I just can't! He's missing for too long! Ahh, Jeongin where are you?"

Hyunjin sobs. Minho is scratching his head roughly. First, there's the fox problem. And now there's Hyunjin looking for a missing boy.

After the tallest male mentioned the name Jeongin, the fennec fox isn't behaving nicely. It began to wriggle around, trying to escape from Jisung's hands. And finally, he succeeded in doing so. Jisung panicked while trying to chase him back.

The fennec fox ran towards Hyunjin and the black haired male picks him up, hugging the fox tightly. After putting on the puzzles one by one, it finally makes sense. Jisung and Minho smiles as they look at Hyunjin while they intertwining their fingers.

"The boy you mentioned is a hybrid?"

Jisung asked the taller male. Hyunjin looks at him and smiles widely, nodding. He lifts the fox until he is at the human's face level. Hyunjin pecks his mouth lightly and the fennec fox transform into a boy with black hair, just like what Hyunjin said earlier. He has a cute dimple as well.

"Thank you for helping me!"

He ran to hug Jisung tightly. What would happen if Jisung wasn't there? Hyunjin looks at the two as his eyebrows knitted together.

"I'm Yang Jeongin. Hyunjin hyung, Jisung hyung is a hybrid as well. He's the one who brings me here."

The boy, now known as Jeongin, told Hyunjin as his arms are still around Jisung.

"Thank you, Jisung. And you're really a hybrid?"

"Yes, I am. A squirrel hybrid."

Hyunjin nodded and went to encounter Jeongin in a hug when the youngest approach him. But he's wondering as well...

"Innie, how did you shifted into hybrid form?"

"I slipped in the restroom and hit my head on the sink. Then I lost balance and stumbled into one of the stalls, where Jisung hyung found me."

Jeongin removes his hair bangs so that the cut on his forehead is visible for all of them to see.

"Let's get your cut treated. Let's go back to my office, yea? Oh and thank you once again, guys."

Hyunjin held Jeongin close as they left Minho's office.

-

A/N : Hope you're okay with Hyunin.