Asleep.

You wake slowly, the blackness slowly receding as you open your eyes slowly, the abyss you'd once been staring into now only covering the corners of your vision.
Yellow, piercing eyes in amongst a hazy black mist welcome you to the land of the living.
"Kurogiri." You mumble, cracking your neck either side before stretching out every inch of your body, every bone seeming to crack from your toes all the way up to your wrists as you outstretched them over your head.
"You've been asleep for hours, Miss L/N." Kurogiri announces, his voice holding an ever-so-slight tint of concern.

You look at your surroundings now your sight was fully intact, no more blackness hiding anything from your eyes.
You were on the floor on the run down bar, your back propped up against the wooden counter, and you were completely boxed in against it, the stools cramping your legs into your chest.
As you look down at your body, you notice dried blood running down your exposed shoulder, the wound already a scar now you woke. The sight brings back the memory of what had happened before you lost consciousness.

"Tomura..." You say, a little hazily as you try to get up.
"Your little 'naps' are getting longer." A familiar voice says in a grumble from across the room.
Kurogiri stands with a small sigh that would have been unnoticeable for Tomura, but was more than audible to you.
"The USJ incident is the most I've ever had to heal you." You explain as cooly as you can. "A stab wound that deep was probably worse. Stain could have hit an artery."
He's silent for a moment, before there's a click and the unmistakeable sound of the static filling the TV before a stern voice announces a Nomu attack on Hosu.

You steadily stand, narrowly avoiding hitting your head on the bar countertop, gripping the bar as you squint at the TV, every single muscle in your shoulder felt stiff and sore.
The city appeared to be on fire in the news clip, Nomu running rampant in the streets with civilians and heroes alike looking scared and attempting to flee.
You can't help but notice the cocky smirk on Tomuras face as him and Kurogiri appear on the screen standing atop a water tower and looking down at the chaos below.

"Here." Kurogiri says, sliding a packet of painkillers your way as well as a glass of water.
You bow a thanks, politeness ingrained in every fibre of your being, even for Kurogiri who was even more of a slave than you in the eyes of your Sensei.
One of your pink eyebrows raises as you tip the water back, having heard Stain was taken in by Endeavor.
You roll your shoulder as you continue watching on in silence with Tomura and Kurogiri, trying to loosen the damaged muscles as much as possible.
"He would have been a valuable asset." Kurogiri points out, souring the look on Tomuras face almost instantly.

You shoot a look at the misty man before you, knowing that a simple comment like that could quickly end up in a room full of dust like it had when Sensei had originally suggested getting Stain to join you and Shigaraki in your mission to defeat All Might.
Kurogiri ignores you, instead staring down his young master from behind the bar.
"We don't need him." Tomura spits, turning the TV off with an angry slam of his thumb, throwing the controller down onto the table with a loud clatter.
"What was that, three Nomu?" You ask.

Crimson eyes pierce through yours from the other side of the room, a clear warning sign from Tomura to shut up before you really pissed him off.
You oblige, knowing that Sensei could be listening in at this very moment, and you'd been part of their dynamic for so long that you knew that any form of embarrassment in front of Sensei was incredibly humiliating for him whether he openly admitted it or not, and usually ended up in explosive rage.
"Go back to sleep." He hisses, clearly bored of his attempt to brag of what he'd done while you were out cold.