Quarrel.

"Finish it, Miss L/N." Kurogiri chides.
You groan at the half-finished bowl of rice in front of you. Tomura sat a lot closer to you than usual, only one bar stool separating the two of you. But he was too caught up in looking at the photos of the UA kids he was fixated on to help you out with getting out of being force fed.
"I'm not hungry." You say quietly. "And my jaw is really stiff and crunchy today. Listen."
You roll your jaw from side to side, the bones crunching loudly with each swing.

"You need your strength." Kurogiri says with a sigh, pushing the bowl back towards you.
You fight the urge to pout, but you do cross your arms and stare at the bowl as if it was the most offensive thing you'd ever seen in your life.
"Y/N." Sensei's voice speaks, coming through the monitors.
His deep voice attracts the attention of everyone, even Tomura, his red eyes moving to you, and then to the blank screens.
"Eat." He says simply. "Or you'll be no use if you're needed. Don't be difficult."
Tomuras eyes move back over to you, a glint of entertainment shining in them.

It wasn't often you were the one being chastised by Sensei.
"Yes, Sensei." You say, bowing your head respectfully.
Your entire body stiffens as Tomuras shifts, moving closer to you as Kurogiri turns away. His hand runs over your thigh, his fingers brushing the crotch of your pants firmly enough for you to feel. His lips duck to your ear, his hair shielding his face as his breath fans over your face.
"Eat it all..." He whispers, squeezing your thigh. "And we'll learn something new again."
You feel the pink crawl over your cheeks, thankful that your own hair was down and able to be used to hide your own face.

He moves away from you after that promise, picking up the photos again, his chin resting against the heel of his free hand. Acting as though he hadn't just propositioned you under the eye of Kurogiri and Sensei. Neither of them being stupid men.
You were going to eat it anyway. You couldn't say no to Sensei. So Tomura definitely didn't need to try and bargain with you too.
You look at the bowl for a little longer in disdain, before sighing and picking up the chopsticks again.

You pick up on Tomura's half smirk as he side eyes you, his crimson eye barely visible through the pale blue strands of hair that hung over his face.
You force yourself to eat the rest of the rice, even though you were already uncomfortably full. Each mouthful was a struggle, considering you barely ate much anyway. Meal times were always a fight between you and Kurogiri. It wasn't that you didn't like the food, it was just that it was so much, too much for your stomach. You hadn't had much growing up, and it had turned into a trait of you not needing much as an adult.

You push the now-empty bowl away from you, a approving hum coming from Kurogiri.
"Well done." He says, carrying the bowl away.
You let out a loud exhale, leaning back on the bar stool you were balanced upon. Tomura's still sitting in silence, his eyes flitting between the photos in his hand and the TV.
You crane your neck to judge whereabouts in the kitchen Kurogiri was, whether he was within listening distance or not. He had the tap running, probably making it safe for you to talk to Tomura.
"So when-" You begin to say, fairly quietly in case Sensei was still listening.

"Later." Tomura murmurs, his hand still propping his face up, even as he lays the photos down on the bar, his eyes turning to face you. "We have to wait for Dabi and the others first."
Your first reaction is panic, until you realise he was talking about his plan.
"Oh, yeah." You say, nodding your head slightly and looking away again. "They should be back soon, right?"
A small, rare chuckle comes from Tomura. "You're that desperate?"
His head moves a little closer to you again, his eyes burning through you as his voice drops low. "For me?"
"No!" You deny, a little too quickly. "It's just, it sounded like a solid game plan. Shouldn't take that long for them."

He turns his head on his palm, looking at you properly. His eyes travel up and down your body as though his Quirk was actually some form of Xray vision.
He leans himself back, a small smile settling on his face.
"A solid game plan, huh?" He asks, almost asking himself rather than you.
You side-eye him, your face softening when you see the genuine smile on his face. Its the first time you'd seen it for a while.

The door opening throws you off the sentence you were about utter, Dabi and the others walking in looking a little sheepish.
Tomuras smile drops, his eyes turning hard.
"Where're the brats?" He grunts, his hand laying on the bar with his pinky raised as he stands slowly.
"Some of them didn't show." Dabi explains, his body language reading the most relaxed out of all of them. "Thought it'd be better to wait till everyone comes."
There's an almost painful silence as Tomura stands in silence, his eyes fixed on the photographs lying on the bars counter.

Dabi seems to have the sense to stand directly behind you the second Tomuras hand raises to his throat, a snarl forming on his face.
"Are you completely incompetent?" He hisses, his red eyes snapping over to Dabi.
You sink into your seat, wishing you were anywhere other than between the two of them.
"Tomura Shigaraki..." Kurogiri begins to warn.
"We have tomorrow." Dabi says, his hand resting on the top of your head, strands of your hair tangling in his stapled wrist.
You wince slightly, and a flash of rage flashes over Tomuras face.

"Tomura." You hear, the unmistakable voice of Sensei following through the speakers. It was his warning tone. He'd clearly been able to see the chaos that was about to ensure before it actually happened.
Tomuras eyes move towards the monitors, before moving back to Dabi.
"Don't fuck it up."  Tomura hisses, his hand darting out to grab the hand that Dabi had tangled in your hair. Four fingers grasped onto the scarred skin. "And let her go."

Dabis hand removes itself from your hair, your head yanking back harshly from the removal, the staples having tangled well and truly in your hair.
"Alright, alright. Don't get your panties in a bunch." Dabi mocks, hands raised in mock surrender and a smirk on his face until he walks himself backwards out of the door, the others looking around awkwardly.
Togas eyes land on your neck, a devilish grin on her face and a knowing glint in her eyes.
You pull the scarf higher up, your cheeks turning slightly pink.