Quiet.

The feeling of fingers slipping over your skin wakes you up again. There was no doubt who it was.
"Tomura." You warn, your voice deep from tiredness.
"They're asleep this time. I checked." He mutters, his fingers slipping up your slit.
"I don't care. I was asleep." You murmur.
Tomura ignores you, his lips running over the back of your shoulder again as he begins rubbing your clit in circles.
"Tomura..." You half chide, half moan.
"Shut up." He mutters, his lips scratching against your skin as they moved. "You'll wake them up."
You mumble something indecipherable, trying to get away from him but the one surprising factor to Tomura was how strong he really was, his arm was basically locked around you, giving you no choice but to feel the pleasure he was giving you.

"Move your head." He orders, his fingers not slowing.
You obey, completely under his spell despite your initial hesitance. His arm slides under your head and you flop it back down as your body spasms slightly. Your breath hitches as he presses his palm over your mouth.
"Quiet." He whispers. "Or do you want them to hear how much of a slut you are?"
You whimper quietly against his hand. It didn't make sense, you were a virgin up until very recently, but the sentence still made your feelings stir, shame building up with each moan you have to fight back.

You can't help but cry out slightly when he inserts a finger into you, and you feel him smirk against your back.
"I won't tell you a third time." He warns, squishing your face slightly with his hand. You gulp but nod to the best of your ability. "Good."
You squeeze your eyes shut as Tomura continues rubbing his finger over your sensitive bundle of nerves, always seeming to know when you were close, and choosing to pull away and pump his finger inside of you instead.

You mumble against his hand after the fifth time of being denied a release, the words blocked by his hand. He seems to know what you were begging for though, his fingers picking up pace on your clit and sending you quickly towards the edge.
You gasp against his hand, which quickly tightens, forcing your head still as the rest of your body convulses, his arm taking the majority of the shocks, trying to keep the bed as still as possible.
"Shut the fuck up." He hisses, but you can feel his lip pulled upward into a smirk against your skin.

You feel him move slowly, casually, his hand having moved away from you to pull at the waistband of his pants, and you feel his cock spring between your legs the second it's freed.
"Did you heal yourself?" He whispers, moving your panties to the side.
You nod, his hand still clamped over your mouth with the pinky raised.
"Deep breath then." He replies with a twisted smirk.
Your eyes widen as he pushes himself what you can only imagine is fully into you, hitting something almost painful in your stomach. He hisses himself as if he's the one in pain before picking up a slow pace, clearly still being mindful about not waking the two sleeping men in the bed next to you.

This pace is a lot more bearable than the one he'd picked up the first time, your body seeming to loosen and lose the burning feeling after a while. His hand clamps over your mouth tighter whenever you let out a moan, and you were rewarded with a threat whenever you squeaked as he hit that sore part in your stomach again.
His hand worms its way down to your clit again and you can't help but let out a relieved sigh when he begins to toy with it, the mixture of the ache from your stomach and the pleasure you were feeling as he played with the most sensitive part of you mixing and pushing you to that same edge again.
You murmur something against his hand as your eyes half lid. A warning that you were going to come again, one he couldn't hear, and probably didn't care to hear.

You reach your peak again and curl your legs up slightly, making Tomura hiss again.
He seems to get less and less careful with the movement of the bed, especially when he somehow picks up a pace that constantly punished your stomach, the feeling of him deep in you making you squeak lamely against his palm repeatedly.
"Shut up." He hisses. "Shut up!"
You whimper as he pulls your head back sharply by your hair with the hand that had once been clamped over your mouth.
"Just shut up." He spits, looking down at you with furious eyes.

You bite your lip as you look back up at him, the ache in your gut getting more and more with each snap of his hips. His grip only gets tighter in your hair as you do so, his lip twitching as he looks down at you angrily.
"I hate you." He spits. "I fucking hate you."
You just look at him dumbly through hazed over eyes as his hips begin to stutter and his teeth sink into your shoulder, directly over your scar, making you yelp audibly.
You feel that familiar pulsating inside you as he slowly keeps pumping himself inside of you, unlatching his teeth from your skin as his hips stop entirely.

"Yeah, I bet you do." You manage to say weakly, finally managing to get out of your fucked out haze to speak properly.
There's a small silence as you pant, and Tomura rolls onto his back again, staring at the ceiling as usual probably.
"Thank fuck that's over." Dabi quips from the window, the only source of light.
Spinner lets out a surprised chuckle and you feel your entire face burn red.

"Shut up. Both of you." Tomura spits, his mood turning sour the quickest you'd ever seen. "Go to sleep."