Alone.

Oh how you wished the world would swallow you whole as Dabi smirks at you while him and Spinner speak in hushed tones to Compress, Magne and Twice.
Toga's chatting away as she cuts your hair from behind you, as per Tomura's request, claiming that if you had a haircut the heroes may not recognise you, making you the only member that could run errands, or be seen in public. You weren't sure how optimistic you were about that idea, though.
Tomura and Kurogiri had gone off to check for abandoned buildings nearby seeing as you couldn't stay in the hotel for too much longer. You pray to yourself that the next place he finds has separate rooms, or at least beds that are spaced further apart.

"You keep going red." Toga says thoughtfully, her hands pausing in your hair.
"Toga, please be quiet." You plead, closing your eyes as if that would stop you from being able to see the men in front of you.
"Is it a boy?" She asks, saying it slowly as if she was savoring the taste of the word. Then she gasps suddenly. "Is it Tomura?!"
"Toga!" You snap.
The yell only succeeds in drawing more attention to you both, all of the men plus Magne looking over at you with raised eyebrows asides from Dabi and Twice.

"It is." She says, the smile evident in her voice.
"Shut up and cut my hair." You sigh, watching as the strands float silently to the floor of the warehouse. She does as you say, a surprising show of obedience from the young girl, remaining silent as she cuts your hair. You keep your eyes trained on the floor, singing a song you hadn't heard in years in your head to try and drown out the hushed male voices.
"All done!" She says cheerfully. "You look so cute. I want to be you!"
"Go for it." You mutter. "I'd rather be you right now."

Your hands raise to your head, and you run your hands through your pink hair, getting a feel for how short it is. From what you can see, it's cut to just above your shoulders. As much as you liked your hair being long, it felt good to have less weight on your head, almost freeing.
"Thanks Toga." You say, fluffing your hair slightly so that any extra strands that hadn't fallen fall to the floor too.
"Can I really be you?" She asks, cocking her head as you stand.

"If you're asking if you can stab me, then no." You sigh. "I'm still tired from yesterday."
"You sure that's what you're tired from?" Dabi chuckles, making Spinner snort too.
Your face turns bright red despite how much you really wanted it not to. You hate that embarrassment is your immediate reaction instead of anger.
"Hey." Tomura says, seeming to appear from the shadows. "Shut up, Dabi."
Spinners eyes drop, but Dabi simply lowers his smirk ever so slightly, his eyes still resting on you as you try to muster some form of anger into your eyes as you stare back.
"Any luck?" Compress asks as Tomura stands slouched looking at everyone.
"No." He says simply.

Spinner groans. "Can we at least change sleeping arrangements?"
"No way!" Toga yells, pointing her blade at the mutant man. "We had fun! I'm not swapping."
"Yeah!" Twice yells in agreement before adding in despair: "She made me stay up talking about boys."
"I don't care." Compress says, shrugging slightly. "What's the problem?"
"No! Mister!" Toga whines, spinning around to face him. "It's not our fault they didn't have fun! Stay!"
"Those two had fun." Dabi says, smirking again as he jabs a thumb towards you and Tomura. You can feel your face tinting red again and silently curse yourself.
"Tomura! Tell them we can't swap!" Toga says with a pout.

"Will all of you shut up?" Tomura hisses. "Dabi, go with Toga to see if there's anywhere nearby you guys can find."
"Why've I gotta go with her?" Dabi asks, frowning at the excited girl as she rushes to his side, her head bouncing enthusiastically.
"You're right." Tomura agrees. "Spinner!"
You already know where this is going. And so does Dabi from the flash of his eyes towards you.
Spinner slowly approaches, side eyeing you as he stops. "Didn't you just go, Shigaraki?"
"You're welcome to stay." Tomura says, a sickening grin forming on his face. "If you want."

It doesn't take a genius for them to understand what he's hinting at, and they both rush out of the door with Toga following close behind yelling about being bored.
"Kurogiri." Tomura calls. "Take us back."
"Yes, Tomura Shigaraki." Kurogiri replies, opening up a Warp Gate.
"Wait, what do you want us to do?" Compress asks.
"Whatever you want." Tomura murmurs dismissively as he steps through the portal.

You turn to face the members standing at a loss of what to do.
"You can either catch up with Toga, Dabi and Spinner or you can come to the hotel and be safe. The help would be appreciated, I'm sure, but it's still very raw right now. So I don't blame you if you want to come with us."
The three look at you a little taken aback. It was probably the most they'd heard you speak, considering how you always sat back and let Tomura take the reins.
"Kurogiri." You say, turning your attention to the misty man as he stood faithfully in his spot.
"Yes, Miss L/N?" Kurogiri says patiently.

"Keep the gate open for them. Don't shut it until they say." You order.
"Yes, Miss L/N." He says, bowing slightly.
You turn to the men and Magne again, spotting the look of respect in their eyes. "The decision is yours."
You step through the gate, finding yourself in the alleyway opposite the hotel.

The second you walk in the door, Tomura is on you, his body slamming your own into the wall.
"Woah, woah." You murmur against his chapped lips.
He growls, pressing into you harder, clearly trying to shut you up.
"Tomura." You whimper as his knee moves between your legs.
"Teach me something." He mutters against your lips.

"There's more?" You ask breathlessly as his broken lips brush down your neck.
He hums, gripping your sides and spinning you around before pushing you roughly with his palms against your chest onto the bed, making the air leave your lungs momentarily.
You can't help the excitement as it pools between your legs, the look in Tomuras eyes making the heat rise in your body. He was looking at you as though you were a rabbit and he was a fox. Predator vs Prey.

Your breath hitches as he unbuttons your pants, practically ripping them off your legs, his hands making quick work of ridding you of your panties too.
"Tomura!" You squeak, going to kick him in the head as he lowers himself to look directly at you, self consciousness taking over. His hand catches your ankle before it can make impact with his head, his eyes eyeing your sex hungrily as he lowers your leg back down.
He begins moving closer and closer to you on his knees, his four fingered grip on your waist and thigh getting tighter and tighter the more you strained.

"Itadakimasu." He murmurs, his head close enough for you to feel his breath fan over your naked lower half, a small smirk tugging at his lips.