Revealed.

You were getting sick of your food being ruined whenever Kurogiri served it to you.
Whenever you settled down, or even sometimes when Kurogiri would pass plates or bowls to you, Dabi would find some way to ruin it for you. He'd somehow keep having issues with his Quirk which were beginning to feel less and less like 'accidents' the more time went on. Sometimes his fire would lick your skin, and you'd end up dropping it in surprise and pain, sometimes his fire would heat the cutlery up enough to get you to drop it like the first time it had happened, and sometimes he'd 'accidentally' bump into you hard enough for you to drop your food.

You'd started deliberately avoiding him whenever you went to eat whatever Kurogiri had cooked after the fifth time of it happening, and sat as close to Tomura as possible, hoping that would be enough to put Dabi off messing with your food. But then Tomura had made contact with your dish somehow, turning it into dust within seconds.
"Tomura!" You snap, your fists bunching as he lazily watches the ashes fall over your lap with his vermilion eyes.
"Sorry. It was an accident." He says carelessly, placing his bowl in your hands instead.
"You're a fucking liar." You hiss, not caring that all the other members were watching.

He just stares at you, unphased by your outburst. It wasn't the first time you'd lost your temper with him for destroying your stuff and it likely wouldn't be the last.
"You're so careful." You spit. "You did that on purpose. You know what you did."
"Shut up and eat, Y/N." He responds, getting up, his back slightly hunched and his hands hanging loosely by his sides.
"Between you and Dabi it's a miracle I even eat at all." You mutter. "Keep fucking ruining my meals."
"We'll stop then." Dabi shrugs.
So you are doing it on purpose!" You snap, almost knocking Tomuras bowl out of your lap with the sudden point at Dabi.
All of the League begin to exchange looks as you stare Dabi down, his body language as unbothered as ever as he leans forwards, his elbows propping him up on his knees as he clutches the neck of a beer bottle lazily.
"Yep."

"Why?!"
"Don't tell her." Tomura says firmly before leaving the room.
"You're both fucking in on this?" You ask in disbelief, looking around the room at all the other members that were avoiding your gaze, asides from Toga who's cradling her face in the palm of her hand as she gazes at you. "Anyone else?!"
The averted gazes tell you everything you need to know. Even Compress was avoiding your gaze, instead clicking marbles between his fingers.
"Why are you all singling me out?" You ask, actually genuinely a little hurt by the fact that you'd gone nearly a week without a proper meal because they kept getting ruined. "You all know that there's medicine in there to help me."
Dabi leans back, his turquoise eyes rolling as he does so ever so slightly.

You can hear Twice's muttering to himself getting louder and louder the more the tension rises in the room. You look over at Dabi, who was ignoring your existence, and then around at everyone else, who all were doing much the same asides from Toga who was talking extremely quietly to Twice in a soothing tone.
You knew you'd feel a little guilty for it afterwards, but there was a weakness there you'd be able to exploit.
"Hey. Twice." You say loudly and clearly, Dabis eyes immediately snapping back to you before he looks lazily at the now visibly panicking and sweaty man as he rocks on the floor beside Toga.

"Nope. Nope. Nope." Twice says, his blonde hair swaying side to side as he shakes his head.
"You know something, don't you, Jin?" You coo.
"Nope." He says shakily, a small mutter coming out immediately after that you didn't quite catch.
"What was that, Jin?" You ask sweetly, ignoring the heavy gaze that Dabi was still staring him down with.
"Leave him alone!" Toga yells, her arms wrapping around the mans shoulders protectively.
"You don't want me to hurt, do you Jin?" You ask, ignoring Toga's yellow glare.
"I don't know anything!" Jin finally yells, clutching his hair before a desperate cry calls out. "I ate girl pills!"

"Girl pills?" You ask, your face screwing up in confusion.
Blue flames flash on Dabis shoulder before instantly disappearing and you genuinely wonder if maybe he actually had lost control of his Quirk.
You sit silently, allowing the bowl of food Tomura had replaced your own with to slowly get colder and colder as you dwell on what Twice had said.
And then you remember.
The massive argument you'd had with Kurogiri about the birth control pills because you hadn't trusted they were what he said they were. How weird he'd been about making sure you'd had a specific plate recently. The argument you'd overheard Dabi having with Kurogiri and Tomura in the kitchen the first time it had happened.

Finally, you stand up, your hands beginning to shake with anger as you silently walk to the kitchen, seething.
"Ah, Miss Y/N." Kurogiri greets.
You ignore him, and Tomura's red eyes as you begin to rifle through the drawers and cupboards.
"What are you doing?!" Tomura snaps when you almost swing a cupboard door into his head. You ignore him, moving to the cutlery drawer beside Kurogiri.
He moves in front of it, his misty figure blocking your way.
"Get out of my way." You snarl.
"Is there something you're looking for in particular, Miss Y/N?" Kurogiri asks, cocking his head. "Maybe I can be of assistance."

"I need a fork. So get out of my way." You say, opening the drawer and ramming it into his backside, but he doesn't budge.
You do it again, harder this time, aiming to hurt him to get him out of the way. But again, he's unbothered.
"Kurogiri, move." Tomura orders.
Kurogiri doesn't listen, though.
You stand as tall as your small frame will allow, looking directly into Kurogiris yellow eyes.
"What are you hiding in there?"
"I don't know what you're talking about, Miss Y/N." Kurogiri says calmly.

"Then move." Tomura hisses.
Kurogiris eyes move to him before moving back to yours and he takes a side step away from the drawer.
You roll it open, your face falling when your suspicions were proved to be correct, the little pink box he'd tried offering you weeks ago sitting in the drawer beside all the cutlery and utensils.
With a shaking hand, you pull them out. Your brain travelling to all the meals you had managed to eat successfully, wondering which ones had been tainted and which hadn't.
"How long?" You ask, it coming out more like a statement.
Kurogiri ignores you.

"I said how long?" You shout, throwing the box at his head.
"Y/N." Tomura warns.
"You can shut the fuck up, too." You hiss, pointing at Tomura, your pink eyes filled with rage. "You knew about this and said nothing."
Tomura falls silent, but his face is one of complete displeasure. He hated when you snapped at him, and you knew it but you were too furious to care. You'd argue about it for as long as you needed to later.
Kurogiri doesn't grace you with a response, instead bending to pick the box up as though you weren't even there. It takes everything in you to not kick his misty head while he's down there.

"Well?" You ask, trying to keep your voice even as he stands again, slipping the box into his pocket and looking at you with those luminescent eyes of his.
"Your Sensei-"
You flip out, throwing yourself at Kurogiri with all your might before being stopped by a firm arm around your waist which you can only assume is Tomuras.
"I'm not a fucking dog!" You snap. "You don't sneak shit in my food just to get me to take things!"

"But you're alive, aren't you?" Kurogiri asks. "I told you to trust me, Miss Y/N."