Lessons.

Tomura had pretty much ignored you for the rest of that day. It threw you off entirely. He was usually consistently cold, so this sudden hot and cold demeanour had knocked you off the ball.
He hadn't even allowed you to finish healing his neck. The kiss had distracted you entirely from that. Where had your hands been? You can barely remember. The memory fuzzy, your brain too clouded with shock and... excitement?
Your fingers trace over your bottom lip again as you look over at him, his hunched frame as he plays a game alone at the other end of the room.

You'd tried sitting downstairs and reading a book to distract yourself, but Kurogiri had bothered you with a almost pointed comment about you not having attended the meeting the night before. You couldn't be bothered to explain to him that it was actually Tomura's idea in the first place. Because Dabi kept looking at you in a way that was deemed unacceptable. 
You'd ended up ditching the book downstairs at the bar and rejoining Tomura in your room, watching him play his game over his shoulder.
It didn't help the yearning in your stomach though, wanting to try again, be better for him after that frown you saw. 

"Tomura." You call, a little quietly for someone that wanted the attention of someone that was wearing headphones. And you knew Tomura well enough to know that the volume wouldn't be low. He'd want it loud enough to be able to hear everything. To help him scheme. To help him win.
"Tomura." You call again, louder this time. But still no response. 
You swallow your nerves, and stand, moving over to him and swiping two fingers over the back of his hand that was balanced carefully over the keyboard.

He continues playing on for a few moments before pausing, and moving one headphone away from his head. He turns himself to face you, his eyebrow raised and red eyes serious.
"What?" He asks, impatiently.
"How did you learn to do that?" You ask. 
He frowns at you, his arms crossing carefully over his chest. "Do what?"
"Kiss." You respond, your cheeks going pink at the subject matter.
His frown eases, before deepening again, his own cheeks going slightly pink. He doesn't offer you an answer, just continues to keep his eyes trained on your own.
"I wanna learn too." You explain, searching his face for the answer. 

A glint of smugness appears in his eyes. He knows how to do something you don't know how to do. You were asking for his help, a rarity. And you were sure from the look on his face he was reveling in it. But as quickly as he'd adorned the smug look, it soon turned sour, his pale eyebrows knitting together. 
"Why?" He asks, his voice cold, hard. His hand inches towards his neck. 
You back away slightly, not realizing how close your face had begun leaning towards his own. 
"Who for?" He asks, his temper clearly rising in his voice. 

"You frowned." You practically whisper. "I don't want to do it wrong again."
His hand pauses, his eyes moving to the side as he clearly thinks back to what had happened earlier on in the day. Searching his memory for the reason why he frowned. To your surprise, his hand lowers, and he looks at you with a slight smirk.
"I'll teach you." He says.
You look down at him, unsure with how to proceed.
"Untie your hair." He orders, practically burning a hole into the bun that lay atop your head.
You obediently remove the hair tie, unsure what part that had to play in kissing.

"Come here." He says gruffly, shifting himself in his seat.
You look at his lap before your eyes trail up to meet his again. Those pesky butterflies were making themselves known in your stomach again, knocking your confidence slightly.
"Do you wanna learn or not?" Tomura spits, his eyebrows furrowing again.
You carefully climb onto the chair with him, your legs swinging either side of his waist. His hand slides to the small of your back, the pressure behind it firm, as though he was keeping you in place. 
You dip your head towards his as you look down at him, his eyes shutting more and more the closer you get to him.

You tentatively press your lips against his own, closing your eyes like he had his. His free hand moves to the back of your head, the pressure almost as hard as the hand on the small of your back. His lips part under your own, taking in your bottom lip between his own, soon nipping at it with his teeth. A shudder runs through your body, a reaction that you hadn't expected, and one that made your bones crack under his fingertips.
He lets out a small groan, a sound you'd never heard him make before, and his hand tangles in your hair roughly. 

The kisses he presses against you turn hungry again, the force of them moving you back, and you can feel the bruising already against the soft flesh on your face with every dry kiss. You try to match his tempo, but it's hard, he's taken the reins and is running with them.
For a split second, there's an opening where his bottom lip is soft, gentle against you, and in a desperate attempt to please him, to get him to not frown at you this time, you mimic the move he'd used on you earlier, catching the skin between your teeth and gently applying pressure to it.

Theres a split second of complete stillness, your teeth letting go of his lip, it bouncing back like elastic. His eyes shoot open, and a dark look flashes over his face as a growl rumbles from his stomach, up to his chest and remains in his throat, the hand in your hair tightening significantly, threatening to yank your head back. You let out a little whimper from the pulling of your hair.

He makes a move to kiss you again, his head quickly moving forward, but his head snaps to the side as the door opens. You try to look over as well, but Tomuras hand is so tight in your hair that it keeps your neck stiff, still. Unable to move away from him even if you wanted to.
"Tomura Shigaraki." Kurogiris voice says from the doorway. "The others have started to arrive." 
Tomura growls again, the tone different to the last one, and he removes his hand from the back of your head, his fingers moving carefully to avoid pulling any stray strands painfully. 

"I'll be down in a minute." He grumbles, staying still underneath you.
You try to move away from him, not wanting him to get into trouble with Sensei for not arriving in time, appearing unreliable to the other members. But in the motion of trying to escape his lap, you become aware of something hard that must have been in his pocket that you hadn't noticed before. His hands grip your waist with a bruising pressure.
"Tomura Shigaraki..." Kurogiri begins to say, and you can hear the warning tone in his voice.
"She's healing me. Stop distracting her." Tomura spits, his eyes narrowing as he stares at the man in the doorway.

There's a small, judgemental 'hm' from Kurogiri, but you hear the door close anyway.
Tomura grumbles, not letting you loose just yet.
"Did you really need me to heal you?" You ask. "I meant to do your neck earlier. I'm sorry for forgetting."
His eyes move towards you, a calculating look behind his eyes for a second before he starts clawing viciously at his neck to your horror, the raking sound going straight through you.
"Tomura!" You squeak, grabbing his wrist tight. "Cut it out!"
"Heal me then." He says, shaking off your hand.

"It was already injured! You didn't have to scratch even harder at it!" You chastise, laying your hand over the bloody marks anyway, a pink glow emitting from your hand as your body transfers the pain, the injury onto your own neck. 
The burning is nothing compared to the stab wound, a slight irritation at the side of your neck rather than an injury that would rack itself through your entire body.
"You can get off me now." Tomura mutters, his hands removing themselves from your waist.
You begin to shift yourself back, moving yourself off him, but he stops you with his hand moving your hair out of the way, looking directly at the new injury on your neck. 

You don't understand the small, slightly twisted smile that settles on his face.