Intruded.

You'd been reading the book Tomura had gotten you for hours. You had told yourself you were gonna treasure it, it had been years since you got given a new book, and you'd read all of the ones you did have so many times that the pages were practically falling out of the spine.
But you'd already gotten nearly halfway through the novel when you heard a yell and subsequent crashing coming from downstairs. The voice hadn't sounded familiar, but you assumed with Tomura being in a bad mood anyway from the morning being disturbed that it wouldn't have taken much for someone to get him to flip out.

With a roll of your eyes, you close your book and leave the room, padding down the stairs barefoot, your eyebrow raising as you hear multiple voices speaking in raised voices.
Bracing yourself, you open the door to an unusual sight. Wood seemed to fill the room, trapping all of the Leagues members in its twisted bark. You spot All Might with Bakugo, a tiny older man who adorned bright yellow clothing, sticking out like a sore thumb in the dark and dingy bar, and then as you followed the tree roots, you spotted a wooden hero.

Tomuras head snaps towards you, his red eyes the most furious you'd seen them. In that split second you had to make a decision, to save him, the members you desperately needed and the bar you called your home.
Remembering your eyes still hadn't entirely healed, ever so slight yellow bruises circling them, you click the button on the ring Sensei ordered you use if ever in a dire situation.
"Help!" You wail, running towards All Might, making sure to fake an exaggerated limp, which wasn't hard with your weakened knees. "They took me too!"

The Bakugo boy manages to knock you to the floor, your entire body crashing down by the roots that held a passed out Dabi.
"Young Bakugo!" All Might yells in disbelief.
"She's lying." Bakugo sneers, pointing a finger at you. "She's their healer."
You feign shock, but don't need to feign pain, you'd fallen funny on your wrist, and you could tell it was broken without even looking at it.
"They forced me to!" You yell, cradling your wrist and ensuring your eyes filled with crocodile tears. "You broke my wrist!"
All Might turns to reprimand the teenager, and Tomuras eyes bounce to you.

You activate your Quirk while All Might's distracted, your eyes narrowing as you look at your target, and as soon you feel your wrist at the point of being half-healed you get up slowly, faking a stumble and getting the older man to attempt to catch you.
"Thank you, thank you." You mumble, giving him the softest smile you could muster before bolting towards All Might.
Bakugos eyes widen and he attempts to shove the towering man away, unsuccessfully as the man remains still in his place.
The jugular. You just needed to jam the blade from your ring into his jugular and then it was bye-bye Symbol of Peace.

A blinding pain shoots through you as two metal weighted boots hit you directly in the side.
"No!" Tomura yells, and you see him strain in the tight wooden restraints.
"You fucker." You spit as the old man looks down at you, his weight holding you on the floor. "You broke my ribs."
You feel the abrasive feeling of bark rubbing over your arms as you pant on the floor. Punctured lung. Problem.
"You're gonna wanna let me heal my lung unless you want a death on your record." You wheeze, turning your head as much as you can to look at the tiny, greying old man.

"Don't." He says, holding his hand up to the tree hero as you begin to feel the roots loosen on you. "She's currently the most dangerous one in this room."
You can't help but snort, regretting it instantly when pain shoots up your chest. The Symbol of Fear was sat opposite them, but you were the dangerous one? You would have laughed if your side wasn't making your broken rib known, and if you were able to breathe properly.

"I hate you." Tomura spits, the pure hatred evident in his voice. "Sensei..."
You strain your neck to try and look over at the monitor yourself, each breath wheezing loudly as it leaves you. Your vision begins to blacken around the peripherals of your vision, threatening to fill your entire vision.
"Damn, old man." You mutter, letting your head flop to the floor. "You've really done a number on me."
Your ears begin to throb, drowning out whatever chance you had of hearing whatever Tomura was ranting about. Theres a stillness over the room for a second as they all stare in horror at Tomura.

"Sensei." You practically whisper, the blackness creeping over your vision only seeming to get larger and larger in mass. "Tomura."
Your chest hurts. It hurts with every breath and as much as you weren't showing it, you weren't sure you'd be able to grip onto consciousness for much longer.
In a last ditch attempt, you try to jab the blade from your ring into the gnarled bark that traps you, but it's pointless. The man doesn't react, and all you succeed in doing is getting your blade, and subsequently your finger stuck in the wood.

You try wiggling and biting at the bark, but it's pointless, nothing works to free you, it just makes your vision fade faster and your chest and side hurt more.
You try to catch Tomuras eye, to try and warn him that you're about to be out of the game if Sensei- if someone can't free you straight away. But he's as good as gone, his red eyes sparkling with absolute hatred as his fists clench by his sides.
"Hey Shigaraki, can I ask where your boss is?" You manage to pick up on the old man saying.

There's a long silence from Tomura. Trained silence. There was no way he was going to tell them where Sensei was.
You pick up on his low voice replying, but can't hear what the words are over the sound of your head rushing.
"Where is he?" All Might asks again, his voice loud and clear even through your half conscious state.
Tomura whispers again, something incomprehensible.
"Shigaraki!" All Might yells as your vision turns entirely black, your breathing beginning to slow to a stop.
The last words you hear are so utterly Tomura, so spiteful and childish that you can't help but give a weak, minuscule smile.

"I hate you!"