Soft.

Tomura lets out little pants as you stroke his cock up and down at a painfully slow pace, one of his hands bunched up and the other seeming to be up by his face. You still weren't overly confident in what you were doing. You weren't used to taking the lead, but the stifled sounds coming from Tomura were making you feel like you were doing the right thing.
"Does that feel good Tomura-chan?" You ask again, smirking at the cooing of the new found nickname you'd made for him.
He grunts, his hips jamming into your hand, making you move your hand down a lot sharper than you had been.

You take the hint, moving your hand faster than you had been, earning yourself little grunts from Tomura. You press your body harder against his, listening as the sounds travel through his back. You even throw a leg over his legs, keeping him flush against your body.
As you run your thumb over the top of his mushroom cap, you feel something a little wet tack to your thumb. You move your hand away, getting Tomura to snatch at your wrist, three fingers wrapped around it. 

Before he can place your hand back where it had been, you spot a clear liquid on your thumb. You wrap your hand around him again, pumping him as slowly as you had been before. 
"Hey Tomura, what was that?" You hum quietly, your face still pressed against his back.
"Shut up and go faster." He hisses, bucking his hips into your hand again. 
You stop entirely instead, getting him to growl in response, his head snapping so he can glare down at you from over his shoulder. Your face flushes when you see his face has a slightly pink hue to it too. It made the glare he was giving you a lot less intimidating. 

You move forward, pressing your lips to his, and pushing his body over so he's laying on his back with you straddling his waist. Surprisingly he doesn't complain, he doesn't freeze, he doesn't do anything, just parts his lips and allows you to kiss him like you never usually wasted time doing. When you nip his bottom lip right by his scar, he moans and digs four fingers into each one of your thighs.
Without breaking the kiss, he begins to pull the hoodie you'd slept in over your stomach, making you break the kiss to remove it fully.

The second it's off, the cool air hits your uncomfortably hot body, making you let out a small exhale of relief before ducking your head to his again and pressing your mouth to his again. He doesn't waste any time trying to get your long sleeved top off too, leaving you clad in your sports bra.
He sits up, hands carefully lifting him up with the pinkies raised so his chest is pressed against your own. Your face turns pink again as he tucks two fingers under the tight band holding it to you,tugging at it roughly to expose your breasts to him. 

His red eyes flash with a look that was so quick that you couldn't even register it before it was gone, his hands going to remove it completely. You hadn't been bare before him like this since the bar, when he'd first started showing interest in you. You were still as uncomfortable as you had been back then as his lips attack one of your nipples instead.
Your hips begin moving against him subconsciously, grinding your aching clit against his cock as he moans against your nipple.
His hands tug at the pants you were wearing at the waistband, the sucking of your nipple stopping with a loud 'pop'.

"Take them off." He orders, yanking at them roughly.
"But I'm..." 
His furious, crimson eyes snap up at you. "I said. Take. Them. Off."
You freeze at his gaze, he genuinely looked a little menacing. His hands tugging at your waistband spurs you into action, although you're a little hesitant to derobe your lower half. You slide them down your leg, trying desperately to ignore the hungry gaze of Tomuras eyes on your ugly panties. 
"Those too." He says, his grip on your waist moving you away as you move to kiss him again.

"I-"
Tomura growls, one of his hands moving to touch your panties, them quickly turning to ash and dropping over his lap and bare dick.
"Tomura!" You squeak, trying to clamp your legs closed.
"Shut up." He hisses, one of his hands gripping your pink hair harshly as his other hand runs between your legs, two fingers running up your soaked slit.
Your face burns red as he begins hammering his fingers into you, the sloshing sounds from your wetness filling the room crudely. 
"Fuck." He spits against your chest, his lips pulling upwards into a smug smirk. "You really are even needier right now. I've been missing out." 

You whimper as you come on his fingers, not needing much stimulation at all to get to that point. His hand in your hair continues to hold you firmly as he finger fucks you through your high, your legs slowly stopping their shaking over time.
"Lean up." He orders, removing his fingers from you and making you yearn to be filled again. You lean up, shuddering even as Tomuras blunt tip presses into your entrance. 
"Wait, wait." You mumble weakly, pressing your hand into Tomuras chest as he uses the pressure from his hands on either side of your thighs to lower you onto him.

He pauses, his red eyes soft and curious, his pale pink tongue running over his top lip ever so slightly. 
"My legs still hurting a bit." You admit. "Don't- ah..."
Your head falls back as he pushes you down properly, sheathing himself fully in you. 
"This one?" Tomura asks, his fingers gently tightening on one of your thighs. The correct one, as if he already knew.
You nod, letting out another moan as he moves inside you again, his hips slowly rocking underneath you. 

You barely register his fingers kneading the muscle of your leg through the pleasure you were in from his gentle but firm rocks into you, the head of his penis somehow managing to find the perfect mix of hitting the deep part inside you that made you ache, the soft, spongey part that sent jolts of pleasure all the way down to your toes, and dragging himself over your walls deliciously.
"Shut up." He whispers, his face pressed against the scar on your collarbone. "You're being so loud." 
You can't help it. The moans, mewls and whimpers were leaving you without consent. Out of all the times you'd done this together, this was the best you'd ever felt. 

"Y/N." Tomura warns as you let out another loud moan as he hits that sensitive spot inside you again, his pace picking up despite the tone he uses.
"Oh, fuck." You whimper, your body jolting as his hips plow into your clit a little too hard, making you come all over him a second time, your body slumping against his. "Tomura..."
He growls at the calling of his name, his hand gripping you tighter on one side than the other, his hips picking up a punishing pace. 
"I fucking hate you." He hisses. "You're so fucking loud. You're making me feel sick."

You're too fucked out to even respond, your eyes hazed over and your body completely at his mercy, all energy having left you as soon as the powerful orgasm had  taken over you. 
"Cut. It. Out." He hisses, his hips thrusting harshly into that spongey part with each word. At the third time, you let out a whimper and your body convulses again as his dick begins to twitch harshly inside you, both of you managing to come at the same time, little whines and mewls  leaving you instead of the full moans he'd managed to pull from you earlier.

"Fuck." He spits, his chin resting on your shoulder, his hands travelling down your thighs.
You both pant with each other before he taps your ass gently with two fingers. You slowly move your body away from his, your body feeling like it was weighed down by bricks from how tired you were now, looking down at him with half lidded eyes.
"Get up." He orders, pulling you up at the waist.
You obey, slowly kneeling higher up, his no-longer erect member still sending jolts of pleasure through your overstimulated pussy as you moved away.
He watches as you writhe lamely with the sensation, a smug grin on his face.

You look down, your eyes immediately widening as you see blood staining your hip, thigh and chest. Your face flushes as you spot it trailing over Tomuras dick before he pulls his sweats back up. His crimson eyes move up to meet yours, another smirk tugging on the scarred side of his lips.
"Told you I'm not scared." He teases, gripping your chin and looking in your eyes before pressing a chaste kiss to your lips and making his way out of the bedroom. 
You stare at the closed door for a second before wiping your chin, panickedly looking at your hand to check for blood. Luckily there wasn't any.

"You're still on about that?!" You yell at the closed door.