Hate.

You straddle his lap, your thighs keeping his legs tighter together than they had been.
He's like a deer in headlights below you, as though when you'd both been intimate the first time it hadn't been in this exact position.
"You keep embarrassing me." You murmur, wrapping your arms around his shoulders and bringing your body tight to his. "Shall I do this in front of the others and embarrass you, too?"
He shakes his head, genuine panic and jealousy lying underneath his gaze, his fingers pressing into your thighs as he desperately tries to get you to remain seated on him.

"No?" You ask, a little mockingly. "Don't want them to see how obedient the big bad villain can be?"
A flash of anger over his face, and a low growl building in his stomach makes you grind against him, immediately making the sound stop and his head drop back.
"You want me Tomura?" You ask, cocking your head as you look at his tipped back head, his messy blue tresses having fallen behind him, exposing his entire face. Something that hadn't happened since you'd known him.
He opens his eyes, rolling them to you slowly. He remains silent, although the twitching against your core was giving you your answer.

"No?" You ask, genuinely a little hurt by the idea he may not actually want you. That you were just kidding yourself into thinking there was something special about you.
With a little huff, you go to remove yourself off his lap, but his fingers press hard into you again, stopping you from moving too far away from him.
"Don't look at me like that." He grumbles. "It makes me feel sick."
You roll your jaw, ignoring the crunches that echo inside your head from the action.
"You're not sick Tomura." You remind him.

His hands slide up to your waist, and he begins to roll you into him like you'd been doing off your own back seconds before, little groans and pants leaving him at the stimulation.
You look down at him, your own breath getting a little heavy as he applies pressure to your clit with each grind of your hips. You watch him through half lidded eyes. He was focusing, hard, his eyes trained on watching you rub against his cock.
"Hey, hey, hey." You murmur, managing to get control of yourself again, and trapping his head in your hand by gripping his hair again. "I'm in charge here."

His red eyes meet yours, his tongue poking out to wet his lips.
"I need you to say it." You say, looking down at him.
"This is dumb." He grumbles, making you pull at his hair again.
He remains silent, avoiding your leer. With a sigh, you let go of his hair, dragging his head back slightly as you do so.
"Fine." You say with a shrug. "I'll go see if one of the others will be good for me."

It was a pointless, meaningless comment, serving only as a way to wind Tomura up. His clear jealousy would always be his downfall, and you were more than happy to grind salt in the wound- a little frustrated that your plan wasn't unfolding like you wanted it to.
And wind Tomura up it did.
Four of his fingers on each side of you dig in painfully, stopping you from moving away from him. His thin blue eyebrows knit tightly together as he glowers at you.
"If you go to any of the others, I'll kill them." He vows in a hissed promise.

"You know what you have to do then." You say, capturing his face in your hand, forcing eye contact, not squeezing his cheeks as tight as you had before.
He looks at you with nothing but fury in his eyes. You'd expected that. He wasn't one to discuss his feelings ever, and as you found out with him earlier on in the week, he genuinely thought his budding feelings for you was you making him sick.
Finally, he murmurs something incomprehensible as his eyes avert from your own.
"What was that?" You ask sweetly.
"I want you." He grumbles a little louder, his face flushing.