Double.

Somehow, you'd managed to become pinned underneath the clone, one of its hands pinning your wrists over your head, and the other trailing up and down your side, its lips and teeth working at your neck as you squirm underneath it.
"Ah- don't... don't make any marks." You gasp,  leaning your head back even more.
The false Tomura growls against your neck.
"It'll be fine. I'm him." It reminds you.
"I just- Oh!" You melt as it sinks its teeth into the scar on your collarbone.
"Relax." It huffs, roughly pulling at your top.
You instinctively cover your chest, an action the clone doesn't take to kindly to.

"Show me." It demands, moving your arms away.
Its eyes widen, before it's cracked lips turn up into a smirk.
"They're bigger." It comments.
"Tomura!" You snap, embarrassed.
The clone pays you no mind at all, grabbing your sensitive chest, sucking on one of your nipples with no shame whatsoever.
The moan that leaves you is broken, your back arching, and the clones grasp around your wrists tightening.
The clone itself groans a little too, its eyes rolling to look up at you as it continues to suck and provide a relief you hadn't known you needed from your chest.

Eventually it lets go, with a lewd 'pop', rough lips brushing down to your stomach, pausing as it reaches the raised swell of your stomach.
He cocks his head at it, his pale blue hair falling to the side.
He mumbles something under his breath, his thumb coursing over the skin of your stomach there, the softest of touches.
"I think we should-" You begin to say, being cut off as the clone decays your pyjama bottoms, diving nose first into your cunt.
"To-Tomura!" You gasp, your hands flying to his hair.

"I'm gonna fuck you to sleep. And then I'm farming for intel." He mumurs, his fingers prodding into you, lazily pumping into you, loud squelches echoing in the room.
You cry out as the clone starts using his tongue alongside his fingers.
This was a lot more enthusiastic than the current Tomura was. You were unsure if it was the injuries he'd had to recover from, the stress of having so many people to lead now, or the paranoia of hurting the baby, but Tomura wasn't exactly as enthusiastic as he used to be in bed anymore.

Any kind of fight you were going to put up to Tomura's clone doing this melts away as it finger fucks you with no mercy, sucking and flicking its tongue against your clit.
You come within no time at all, this version of Tomura well versed in your body and what would send you toppling over that edge.
It groans as your hips buck against its face, its hands tightening on your waist as you grind against it.
It's own hips are grinding against the bed needily as it looks up at you, allowing you to ride out your high at your own pace.

The second you stop grinding against the clone you're being manoeuvred on top of it, the head of its cock pressing into your entrance with no warning.
You gasp at the invasion, your body shuddering from pleasure.
"Tomu..." You whimper, leaning forward without much worry for your bump.
Tomuras clone, however, does seem to worry about it being pressed against it's own stomach.
Its wrinkled brow furrows, and it pulls itself up so its back is against the headboard, your chests pressed against each other.
"Lean back." The clone orders, pushing your shoulder back gently.
You whine, but lean back as instructed, bracing your weight on its thighs.

"Ha- that... that's it." It gasps, and it's voice cracking. It almost sounds how Tomura did when you first started sleeping together. Excited. Demanding. It's surprisingly what you needed.
The clones looks hungrily at you, its pink tongue running across cracked lips as crimson eyes drink in the sight of you, its fingers clenching and loosening on your sides as it collects itself, before settling on gripping your sides tightly and slamming up into you harshly.
It actually knocks the breath out of you, and you're a little shocked at the rough treatment when the real Tomura was cautious of your belly.

And then you realise, this must be the clone that Jin had the information of during the saga with Gigantomachia. The one that hadn't  slept with you for the entire time that he'd been fighting Gigantomachia.
When you gather yourself, you grip his face with one hand, his eyes immediately half-lidding.
"Careful." You warn, making sure to stare the double down.
It nods as much as he can with the grip you have on him. When you let go of him, he immediately goes to defend himself.
"I can see if it's doing damage." It says, pointing at your belly. "Relax."

"You're-" You begin to say, but stop yourself. You were about to insult the clone  for not knowing that's not how it works, but you weren't much more well informed, either. You'd only been learning more recently thanks to Dabi bringing you all kinds of medical books back from his 'escapades', ones that didn't have the sexual health pages cut out so subtly that you wouldn't notice.
The double doesn't pay any attention to your unfinished sentence, thrusting up into you slowly, even if it looks a little annoyed at the fact it has to do it slowly.

You lean back onto its thighs again, the position jutting your stomach out a bit more as your back arches.
The clones eyes practically gleam as it happens, picking up its pace a little more, earning wanton moans from you, your wetness mixed with the doubles pace creating 'pap, pap, pap' sounds within the room.
Your thighs tremble as you reach your peak embarrassingly quickly, this position allowing  Tomura's double to ram up into your softest spot over and over.
"Fuck." It hisses, clearly feeling you near your climax, thrusting up into you a little more harshly and a rough thumb moving to circle your clit.

This has you coming within seconds, your arms buckling behind you as your legs shake each side of it's thighs. Luckily, the clone catches you before you fall backwards completely, the broken skin on it's mouth catching as it kisses your neck desperately, its hips moving in a less rhythmic pace, becoming more clumsy and erratic.
It's not long before the double of Tomura reaches its own climax, a string of hissed curses and teeth sinking into the scar on your shoulder making it apparent, as well as the violent twitching inside you.

It grabs your hair a little more roughly than you were used to, smashing its lips into yours.
It's clumsy, but you can't help but find it a little charming. You feel like you can't remember the last time you'd actually kissed him properly.
Calloused thumbs brush over your protruding stomach a couple times before you're being rearranged, being laid on your back, a blanket thrown over you haphazardly, and Tomura's clone bumping its forehead against yours.
"Now sleep." It demands, looking directly into your eyes. "You need rest."

You are actually pretty tired, on account of you crying a good amount and having done what may as well have accounted to a work out mere moments ago.
You probably shouldn't let the clone go 'farm for intel', because realistically, it's just Tomura.
That doesn't stop guilt from chewing at your insides though as Tomura's double moves away from you.
"We're not doing that again." You say firmly.

Tomuras double snorts, pulling up its pants and smirking at you smugly as it zips them up again.