Blades.

"What is it now Kurogiri?" You sigh.
"Close the door please, Miss Y/N." He says, his hands tucked behind his back as he looks over you.
You look at him for a second before groaning and closing the door.
"What?" You say, trying to stop yourself from snapping.
"I'm sure you're aware that your antics this morning disturbed everyone in the house?" Kurogiri begins to chastise, his arms crossing over his chest.
You stare at him, mouth slightly agape. It was bad enough from Dabi, you didn't want to hear it from Kurogiri as well.
"Yes. Dabi made it very apparent." You reply with a clenched jaw.

"In that case, I trust you're being sensible and you heeded my advice?" Kurogiri asks, his yellow eyes piercing straight through you.
"I'm confused, Kurogiri. What advice did you give me?" You ask, playing dumb.
"The tablets, Miss Y/N." Kurogiri sighs. "I trust you've been taking them."
You give him a once over.
"Sure I have." You respond, mirroring his body language, your arms crossing tight over your chest.
"You have?" He asks.
"Yup."
Kurogiri hums, his arms uncrossing from his chest, one of his misty hands digging into his pocket.

To your horror, he pulls out the packet of tablets, holding it in front of him like he was handing them to you.
"How did you-" You begin to stutter.
"You left them in the forest." Kurogiri states, closing the mist around them again. "Dabi returned them to me."
Fucking Dabi.
"I don't get why you're being so fucking weird about this, Kurogiri." You practically growl.
"Language." He corrects.
"Why? Everyone else is allowed to curse as much as they want. Why aren't I?" You ask, beginning to raise your voice. "Why am I the only one that has to be polite?!"

"Lower your voice Y/N. You're embarrassing yourself."
You stare at the misty man for a second before you give him a dry laugh.
"Get fucked." You spit.
"You're emotional. We'll continue this convers-"
"No. You want it, so we're having it." You seethe. "And yes I'm emotional because I've never been treated equally in my entire fucking life."
"Language." He repeats.
You stare at him again, your blood beginning to boil. Sometimes it was like talking to a brick wall when you tried to speak to Kurogiri. Like you were only getting pre-set responses out of him.

"Your Sensei doesn't wish for you to bear children yet." Kurogiri says, ignoring the glare you were giving him.
"With all due respect, Kurogiri, what the fuck are you on about?"  You spit.
It's like he's a robot that just shut down. His body goes limp for a brief second before it straightens again.
"Take them. One a day." He replies simply.
"No."
"Take them."
"No." You repeat. "You can't make me."
"Alright. Then you and Tomura Shigaraki will be sleeping separately until you do."
You scoff. "We're not children."
"I'll enforce it if I have to." Kurogiri replies.

"Why are you being so pushy about this?" You snap. "It's making me trust you less and less."
"Your Sensei doesn't wish for you to bear children just yet." Kurogiri repeats again.
"What do you mean?!" You shout.
"You're emotional, we'll-"
You grab the metal around the base of his neck, pushing him against the wall.
"What. Do. You. Mean." You repeat, getting up in his face.
"Miss Y/N. Let go of me." Kurogiri says sternly.
You don't know what's come over you. You'd never threatened Kurogiri before, never mind genuinely laid hands on him. Even while hormonal. This was new territory, and if he hadn't been being so weird lately, you would have felt a little bad about it.

You let go of him, but remain close to his face.
"It's no secret that this was expected between you and Tomura Shigaraki." Kurogiri explains, his hands moving to your waist to pull you a little further away from him. "Your Sensei doesn't want you bearing children yet. He wants to ensure they get the correct training for their Quirks, and have a safe environment for them to reach their full potential in."
You blink at him as he moves to begin washing dishes, letting everything he just said sink in.