(Tomura) Lonely.

Tomura only turns when Y/N doesn't finish whatever she was about to say, only squeaking slightly before going silent. Initially he 'tch-es', assuming she had fallen over or something equally as annoying, but as his body finally turns to look behind him, his carmine eyes narrow as he realises that his pink-haired companion that was usually always near him was completely gone from sight.
Tomuras eyes scan over the faintly moonlit alleyway slowly and meticulously, trying to catch sight of a flash of pink, an item of baggy clothing, listening for a crack of a bone, but there was nothing.
Quickly, he hops backwards so his back is pressed against a wall, a vague feeling of irritation that he didn't quite recognise washing over him. He can't help but feel like calling out her name might be a bad idea. There was obviously some kind of fuckery going on here- there was no way Y/N could disappear that quickly off her own accord. She had rivalled Tomuras speed as a child but that had changed when her bones started getting more and more damaged.
"Come out." Tomura orders the dark, loudly, and clearly.
The alleyway falls quiet again, and Tomura listens intently for any kind of footsteps, but there are no replies, and no footsteps. Just complete silence.

Tomuras hand was flying towards the side of his neck when his phone began to vibrate, finally making itself known. With an annoyed grunt, he carefully pulls it out of his pocket, glowering at the name on the caller ID before answering.
"Finally." He spits instead of a greeting.
"I apologise, Tomura Shigaraki. I had to help Da-" Kurogiri begins to explain, but Tomura cuts him off before he can get anything else out.
"Bring someone here." Tomura says simply, before briefly pausing and adding: "Is Compress awake?"
There's a pause from Kurogiris side of the call. "I'm not sure-"
"Is he awake?" Tomura interrupts again, his tone quickly returning to a more snappy version of itself.
Another pause.
"Yes." Kurogiri replies, and Tomura doesn't miss the exasperation in the one word.
"Great. Bring him here too." Tomura replies, before quickly relaying the coordinates to him and ending the call.
His eyes continue to scan lazily over the alley, not entirely trusting that he was alone, one hand clawing at his neck and the other flexing open and closed by his side, preparing to fly out and touch someone in the event of being ambushed.

His head turns when he hears the sound of Kurogiris Warp gate tear through the air, Dabi's messy black hair ducking through the warp gate, quickly followed by Compress, his cane travelling through the swirling mass of purple before the rest of him comes through.
"What's the problem?" Dabi asks, lazily looking around the alleyway, his hands firmly planted in his jacket pockets.
"Where's Y/N?" Compress sidelines, picking up on the problem immediately, even from behind a mask, his new arm bouncing slightly as he casually throws a marble up and down, catching it effortlessly between his fingers every time.
"Gone." Tomura replies, motioning towards the clearly empty alleyway. "We need to find her."
"How'd that happen?" Dabi asks, one of his black eyebrows lifting a little too judgementally for Tomuras liking, and he glowers at the scarred man through the darkness. "She follows you around everywhere."
"Which is why it's concerning." Compress says calmly, seeming to try to cool the atmosphere down between the two men. "Let's look for her."
With a swipe of his hand, the marble disappears into thin air again, and Tomura points at him.
"That." He says simply. "Do you know anyone else with a Quirk like yours?"
Compress stands still for a second before his head cocks, his hat tilting ever so slightly on his head in the motion.
"Not that I'm aware of." Compress muses. "I never heard about anything like mine in showbusiness, anyway. Back in the day at least."
Tomura lowers his hand and looks away, back down towards the alleyway that Y/N had vanished in.