Disruption.

You'd immediately dashed into the bedroom as soon as you heard Dabi's laughter disappear downstairs. You had stopped to consider cleaning up the splatters of blood he'd left in his wake, but soon remembered that you needed something at least long enough to cover the garters on your thighs.
You begin digging through the drawers in the room, hoping you could find some longer shorts of Tomuras if not your own.
The door clicking behind you makes you shoot up.
"They're all so annoying today." Tomura hisses. "Pissing me..."
You yank the hoodie down hard despite the fact Tomura had so obviously seen from the trailing off of his sentence.

You spin around to see Tomura staring at you.
You begin to panic a little bit, this wasn't how it was supposed to happen. You hadn't had time to get used to it on yourself yet and you were almost sure that it didn't look half as good with one of Tomuras hoodies shoved over it.
In an attempt to distract, you blurt out: "Um, is Dabi okay? He was bleeding quite a bi-"
You don't even get time to finish the sentence, as Tomuras face distorts into a snarl, fury in his eyes as he grabs the front of your hoodie and pushes you back against the wall.

Your hair is still significantly shorter than it once was, but as he pushes you backwards you do see pink strands float forwards from the sheer strength of the push.
"Don't ever say his name while you're dressed like that." Tomura hisses, nothing but pure venom in his voice, his crimson orbs practically swallowing you whole. "You're mine."
Your breath hitches as he shakes you slightly, the material covering you turning to dust and exposing you to him.

You turn your face away, your cheeks turning red from the weight of his gaze until he grabs your chin and makes you look at him directly.
"Did he see this?" Tomura asks, entirely calmly.
Which was dangerous, and you knew it.
"No." You reply shakily, letting his cold gaze melt your own pink one.
You let out a little exhale as Tomuras hand yanks your head back in a tight four fingered grip, a loud crack coming from the back of your neck, making it so he's looking even further down at you, an ugly smirk gracing his cracked lips.
"I'm going to fucking ruin you."

You squeak as his hands squeeze your sides, lifting you effortlessly into the air, his own body keeping you pressed up against the wall as he attacks your neck with his teeth like he had done back at the bar when the others had first joined.
You whimper as he reaches the crook of your neck, your eyes and head rolling back as he begins sucking at the sensitive spot you'd never even realised you'd had there.
"No-ones going to want you after I'm done with you", whimpers of curse words, heavy pants that made his hot breath fan over your skin and make it goosebump, and "dressed like a slut, for me" all spill out of his lips as he ruts into you fully clothed.

The last sentence had almost sounded like a question, like he couldn't believe you'd done it for him and him alone.
Your eyes widen as he shifts you to throw you on the bed, the landing on the mattress winding you ever so slightly.
You watch with pink cheeks as Tomura immediately falls to his knees, moving your legs that had been hanging off the mattress over his shoulders, his hands pawing at your thighs like he was some kind of cat, his red eyes fixated on the garters before he lets out a low growl, his attention turning to your panties, one singular finger moving the material to the side to reveal you entirely.
His head ducks, the tip of his tongue running from your entrance all the way up to your clit in one slow swipe.
As he moves away, you catch the view of your slick still attached to the tip of his tongue as he moves away, and you can tell he knows its still there too from the smirk on his face.