Try.

You don't know what you need, really. Comfort, perhaps?
Is that what you were trying to get right now?

Tomura had been relatively understanding for once during that conversation.
He hadn't offered to take you to go and see Garaki when you voiced your struggles. He listened. He tried to offer some guidance, tried to advise you in what might help in the future without judgement.
He told you what you needed to hear from him. That you weren't a bad mom, that Tomo did love you, and that he didn't want to lose you, either.
Maybe a little bit of you was subconsciously rewarding him for all that, too, when you press your lips to his.

It's something you've both done so many times before, but for some reason it feels different this time.
His cracked lips part against yours and his fingers carefully wind in your hair as you slowly bring yourself closer to him, keeping you stable against him as you kiss him.
Your body needs the intimacy, but your brain fears it. A nagging part reminding you that this is precisely how you ended up with Tomo, and subsequently ended up in this mess.
His hands fall to your sides as you try to ignore that part of your brain, and slowly sit yourself in his lap.

You sigh when his lips fall to your neck, pressing a soft kiss to the front of your throat.
"Missed having you like this." He murmurs against your throat, his voice heated and his grip tightening on your waist.
You choose not to speak, sliding your hands under his shirt and running your fingers over the shape of the muscles of his stomach as though they're brand new there again.
He hisses at the touch, using his grip on your sides to grind you down onto his hardening cock.
You gasp softly, wrapping your arms around his neck and pressing your forehead to his.

He presses a gentle kiss to your bottom lip.
"Are you okay?" He asks, somehow picking up on your uncertainty despite you trying your hardest not to allow your worries about becoming pregnant again show.
"Fine." You dismiss, not wanting to feed into the thoughts and opting to try and ignore them completely.
Tomura's eyes are hot on you as he looks up at you, and you take the chance to press your lips against his to silence any more questions he may ask.

You lean him backwards so his back is pressed against the back of the couch, pressing your chest against his as you continue kissing him, your tongues beginning to slide against each other as your fingers tangle in his hair.
You feel his hands clench around your shirt, decaying it in an instant, exposing your bare skin to the cool of the room, having barely any time to register it before he's lifted you with ease, his lips still on yours as he carries you to the bed, laying you down as gently as he can, waiting until he's hovering over you until he parts his lips from yours and trails kisses across your jaw and down your neck.

As far as you're aware, Tomura hadn't seen you quite so exposed since Tomo had been born. You still didn't feel completely comfortable with how your body had changed since having Tomo, and you almost wish that the dust of your clothing clinging to your skin was able to cover more of you.
Tomura doesn't seem bothered at all however, his mouth latching to your nipple, giving it one harsh suck before continuing down to your sweatpants.
You lift your hips the second his fingers curl around your waistband, mouthing at your scarred and still-recovering stomach as he pulls your sweatpants down.

He groans when he sees your bare pussy, his fingers almost bruisingly tight on your side for a moment until he's curiously probing his fingers along your slit, spreading you out carefully.
You fly up onto your elbows.
"What're you doing?" You ask, feeling exposed and uncomfortable.
Tomura hums, pressing a dry kiss to your pussy before looking up at you.
"Checking the stitches." He says calmly, crimson eyes half-lidding.
"They're gone." You mutter sourly as he climbs back up to kiss you.
He shrugs loosely. "How was I meant to know?"

You let him kiss you again, your hands moving to the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up. He kneels back, pulling it off for you, looking down at you like he wants to eat you alive.
You could almost feel guilty for not having done this sooner with how desperate he looks.
He unbuttons his pants as he looks down at you, his tongue poking out to wet his cracked skin, freeing his cock and giving it a couple of lazy strokes as he continues to soak in the sight of you.
You squirm uncomfortably, going from no attention on your naked form to too much attention.

He pulls his pants and boxers down quickly, caging you in underneath him once more, gently rubbing at your clit with the slick gathered from between your legs a couple of times before he's lined up with you, sinking into you slowly with a low groan.
"Tomu." You moan, wrapping your arms around his neck and burying your face in his shoulder.
He lowers himself closer to you, his white hair tickling your face. One of his hands moves to your thigh, wrapping your leg around his waist as he begins slowly thrusting into you.

You only give small gasps and moans as he continues rocking his hips into you slower than he ever has before, as if he's savouring every drag of his cock against your walls.
He groans whenever he hits a particularly sensitive spot inside of you and you react by digging your fingers into his shoulders, and murmurs heated comments about your body and how good you look underneath him, how good you feel around him.
He picks up the pace after a short while, seeming to lose patience with himself, sweat from his wrinkled forehead beginning to drop onto your own skin.

"Tomu." You whimper as he begins picking up a quicker pace, rolling his hips so he hits that soft spot with every thrust. "I'm close."
"Come for me." He murmurs lowly, nipping at your earlobe with his teeth.
For some reason the words put a weighty pressure on you, and you almost lose it until he growls under his breath with a couple more thrusts and begins to snake his hand between your bodies, his thumb rolling over your clit measuredly.
It only takes a few circles of his thumb before you're crying out, arching your back and pressing impossibly closer to him, your pussy throbbing rhythmically around him.

"Fuck." He groans, his face pulling into a concentrated scowl before he begins picking up the brutal pace you're used to, each thrust nearly knocking air out of your lungs until his hips stutter and he gives a choked noise as he comes, his dick twitching violently inside of you.
You pant underneath him as he lazily rolls his hips a couple more times, the thoughts becoming louder now you know Tomura has spilled inside of you.
He catches his own breath for a moment or two before he's stroking the hair out of your face, his crimson eyes looking over you thoroughly.

You look at him sadly, a wave of emotion hitting you out of the blue.
Was this it? Was this your life now? Crying over everything?
He gives a small exhale from his nose before pressing his forehead against yours.
"You're okay." He says quietly.
"I need a hug."
"Okay." He agrees, slowly pulling out of you, and moving the two of you so you're draped over his well-sculpted chest.
You bury your face into his chest, tightening your arm around him.

Maybe Tomo really had changed things. He was being softer. There was definite effort being made for him to consider you more. The general affection feels less clumsy and more natural for him as he runs the few fingers left on his injured hand through your hair, allowing you to ride out the vulnerability by just being quiet and present.
Maybe everything was going to be okay after all.
Maybe you just needed to try too.