Revenge.

You continue staring at the door, unable to sleep.
Your eye was still irritated and scratchy, weeping as you lay on your side. You'd tried healing it when you all got back to the hideout, but because it wasn't injured, simply irritated, you'd been unable to fix it. So you'd just tried to rinse your eye out as soon as the bathroom was free. It had been left as bloody as the warehouse had been, especially after you had attempted to tend to Compress without using your Quirk.
It had been hard, especially with your damaged eyesight, but you'd managed to make the best of a bad situation, explaining that when it heals a little more you may be able to take the pain from him.

You'd given him the painkillers Tomura and Toga had gotten you when you first moved into the older ladies house, knowing that he probably needed it way more than you did.
You really hoped he was sleeping.
You'd heard small sobs from behind what had been Toga, Twice and Magnes room, and you can only assume it was Toga. She'd uncharacteristically quiet the entire time you'd had to walk back, unable to get through to Kurogiri or Spinner. Twice had been adamant he hadn't been followed and kept apologising profusely to Tomura, which repeatedly fell on deaf ears until he was given a one or two word answer occassionally.

You yourself couldn't help revisiting all of the memories you'd shared with Magne as well, sometimes not being sure if the liquid that was leaving your eyes were from the irritation or from the guilt and sadness you felt over the loss of her presence.
Eventually, you give up on thinking you're going to get to sleep. You'd heard the front door open a little while back with no footsteps coming up the stairs. Maybe if you went downstairs you could be around Spinner or Dabi now they're back. Tell them about Magne. Have company.

As you shift to get out of the bed, you feel Tomura move behind you.
"Where are you going?" He asks, his voice sounding a lot more awake than you'd expected.
You turn around to face him, to be met with the dull light of his phone screen lighting his face up. He looks over at you with dull red eyes.
"You're awake?" You ask, looking at his phone. He was playing some kind of game. Naturally. "I can't sleep."
"I thought you wouldn't." He murmurs, returning his eyes back to his screen.

You sigh, rolling onto your back like he was, except your eyes bore into the ceiling. "I wish I had a book."
Tomura is silent, his fingers tapping the screen of his phone for a couple of minutes before he lays the screen carefully on his chest.
"Use your phone." He says finally.
"Huh?" You reply, turning your head to face him.
"Your phone." He replies.
"You can do that?" You ask. "Show me."
"Get your phone." He repeats.
You move closer to him, tapping his overturned phone. "Just show me on yours."

"No." He replies, moving the phone away from your fingers.
"Why not?" You query.
"Just get your phone, Y/N." He says, tucking his phone under his back.
You raise an eyebrow at his reluctance to make life easier for you, but decide to leave it, reaching for your phone on the floor. You check to make sure Dabi hasn't text you anything that may upset Tomura if his eyes were to catch it. Luckily your phone is as bland as always and you plop it onto Tomuras chest with a small thump.

You listen intently as he explains how to find books for free online, his fingers grazing over the screen lightly as he typed the names of some of your favourite books.
Your eyes shift over to him, surprised that he'd taken in such a minute fact about you. He'd always acted like your books were the bane of his life.
"Here. They're bookmarked now. Just click on this and they'll come up." He says, his index finger hovering over the symbol of a book.
"Thank you, Tomu." You murmur, taking the phone from his hands.

He grunts, sliding his own phone from under his back.
You look down at the screen, a new world being opened to you, where books wouldn't be a struggle to find or keep anymore as long as you took care of your already beaten up burner.
But now you had it, you felt guilty about it. Like it was disrespectful to pretend like earlier hadn't happened. To distract yourself with books rather than allow yourself to think of Magne.
You sigh, shutting the phone down and laying on your back again.

"Don't you feel guilty?" You ask, already knowing the answer.
His face screws up. "Guilty? Why?"
You roll your eyes at the ceiling, knowing that answer would come.
"I just feel like I could have done somethi-"
"She was dead." He says firmly. "It would have been quick."
You keep quiet. You knew he was telling the truth. She hadn't even had time to scream in pain. As far as comforting went, it wasn't the best, but it was the best you were going to get out of Tomura, and likely the entire situation.
The sounds of his fingers padding on the screen and shooting in the game fills the empty space for a while, the sounds reminding you a little of the sounds you'd fall asleep to at the bar.

After a while the sounds of his fingers drumming against the screen stops, as well as the rapid gunfire, and you notice the lack of light on his side of the room from your peripherals.
You feel him stir beside you, lulling your head to one side to look at him. His eyes refuse to meet yours as two of his fingers hook around the neck of your shirt, pulling it down to reveal your scar, immediately pressing his chapped lips against it.
"No, Tomura." You sigh, turning over.
"I'm not..." He begins to say, but cuts himself off before the end of the sentence.

You close your eyes, your irritated one thanking you for the break, and you wipe the fluid that had been weeping from it while Tomura was trying to explain to you how to read from your phone off your cheek.
Tomura moves himself so he's behind you, pressing his chest against your back, one of his arms lazily laying over your side with his hand closed up in a fist.
"Tomura..." You sigh.
"I'm trying to be nice." He grumbles, pressing his face into your shoulder.

You take it. It wasn't often you got a soft moment from Tomura. He clearly knew enough to know everyone needed a bit of kindness right now. That much had been clear from the way that he'd kept his cool with Twice, and didn't allow him to take responsibility for what happened.
"Toga's really upset." You mutter, not expecting much of an answer from him in return. "I heard her crying."
He remains silent as you expected, only hearing his small breaths as he buries his face in the back of your hair.

"How are we gonna sort this, Tomu?" You ask quietly. "I don't like that guy. Not one bit."
"Relax." He murmurs, ghosting his lips over the back of your neck. "We'll get even. Magne will have her revenge."