Come Out With Us!

It's been almost two years since that day that the two declared that they wanted nothing to do with the Hero Lifestyle and since then, everyday has been peaceful and fun

Mirio quickly found out that Izuku ended up getting some very powerful abilities but didn't want any part of saving lives anymore. He wasn't too shocked about it.

He couldn't blame him, the people he trusted betrayed him - everyone. Just like Izuku thought though, Mirio was always there when crime happened but in the place they live in, there wasn't a lot of that.

They have noticed that some heroes fly the same skies that Izuku does when he's bored but he's been extra careful NOT to get caught.

He even went so far as to ask all of the townspeople not to inform the heroes of their existence.

They already knew that the three weren't normal thanks to them seeing the horn that stuck of Eri's head but since he's been such a big help to them, they just named him "Their Heroes Every once in a while."

He didn't liked it but it was better than nothing...

Izuku fluttered his eyes open with drool going down his chin as he sat up and scratched the back of his head

Izuku: (Yawn)

He slowly up and got out of bed, looking at his open door to the outside. He got up and leaned against the wooden fence still sleepy...

The boy smiled and said...

Izuku: Beautiful...

Izuku got back in his bed, putting the cover over his entire body but before he went back to sleep, he looked at the clock...

-8:50-

Izuku: ...

He blinked at it for a second...

Izuku: Oh... it's just 8:50...

The boy turned over... but then...

Izuku: 8:50!?!?!?????!??