OffWorld...24

Diana: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diana stared at Zeus and the others after what he told her, she was shocked, bewildered...

Angry...

She even looked at Hermes and the others ti see that they knew as well which made them grit their teeth.

Tears feel from her eyes for the brother she didn't get to meet with her fists balled...

Hera: Leave it alone, girl. He was a problem that needed to be dealt with.

Poseidon: We did what we had to do. Shedding tears for the dead does nothing -

Diana: QUIET YOURSELF!!!!!!!!

Her voice shook the entirety of Olympus...

She glared at Ares who began to grow his limbs back yet again and came to him...

Diana: I fell no remorse for what Yagi did to you.

Ares: ... Tch...

Diana: You we're wrong. You were so wrong, for what you did to him. Torturing him because his men looked to him and not you - HOW PETTY CAN YOU BE!?!?!?

Zeus: THAT BOY WOULD'VE BEEN THE DEATH OF US ALL - INCLUDING YOU!!!!

Diana: I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO KNOW MY BROTHER!!!!

Greek Gods: ...

Diana: I fight. And fight. And FIGHT for all of YOUR honor. I defend you all - despite the pain and suffering and manipulation that you bring on humanity like a fool! Only to hear that you kill a kin of mine that I never got to talk to.

Silence...

Diana: Athena... did you know him?

Athena: ...

Diana: Hephaestus?

Hephaestus: ...

Diana: All of you... right?

Hermes: ... Yes.

Diana: Then why silence yourself from me.

Hephaestus: We were told to.

She glared at Zeus who glared back...

She balled her fists and quietly walked to the exit...

She stopped a second later and turned to them...

Diana: Kratos let your wrongdoings towards him go, he let that anger go. And you still hunted him.

Zeus: ...

Diana: When The Great One comes back down to Earth... I hope and pray... that he has mercy on your soul...

With that, she was gone...

Back with Iz and the others...

They were at Olive Garden sitting down while they all got something to eat. Iz was very irritated by the fact that everyone knew who he was which is why they all stared at him...

Iz: 💢 That's gonna get so fucking annoying.

Isabella: Heheh I can see why that would.

Ryu: Sigh, man, how long has it been since I had food?

Nubia: Baby, you shouldn't have had to go through that.

Rex: Heheh you're still on that?

Nubia: I'm serious, Rex. I still feel bad.

Rex: Well, do you wanna make it up to me?

Nubia: ?

Rex: All I ask is that you stay right here, and don't leave anymore.